Specialist, Entertainment & Content
Full Time Job
The Specialist, Entertainment & Content will join the Entertainment & Content team and support Telemundo's presence on Peacock, NBCUniversal's D2C streaming service. This role is responsible for centralizing information across all entertainment, news and sports brands to optimize Telemundo's presence across the platform.
• Serve as liaison between Telemundo Enterprises and Peacock.
• Track and analyze performance data across platforms.
• Create and document workflows for internal and external processes, day-to-day deliverables as well as long-term planning.
• Assist in cross functional communication with internal and external teams.
• Prioritize assigned projects to meet deadlines set by our business strategy.
• Responsible for planning and executing Telemundo/Peacock initiatives and content calendar.
• Identify and document content trends, adjacencies, and audience habits.
• Streamline tentpole content initiatives.
• Must have bachelor's degree in journalism, communications, marketing or related field.
• Must have minimum 3 years of experience in media content distribution and operations.
• Must be able to effectively communicate and collaborate across all levels within the organization.
• Must be well-versed with streaming platforms and content management systems.
Additional Job Requirements
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered
• Must have the ability to learn new platforms and technologies.
• Must be willing to work in Miami, FL
• Must be willing to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Spanish fluency is a plus but not required
• Passion for content and programming for audiences
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Excellent time management skills, with a deadline orientation; ability to prioritize and work in a
• fast paced, changing environment
• Knowledge of Latinx audience and 200%ers
• Basic understanding of digital metrics
• Strong knowledge of Telemundo programming
• Exhibits knowledge of current entertainment industry trends for the Latin Market in the US
• Detailed and results oriented