Senior Promotions Producer
This was removed by the employer on 11/21/2023 12:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Promotions Producer jobs in Tampa-FL
Search all Senior Promotions Producer postings
Full Time Job
• Create, produce, edit and execute exceptional marketing/branding/promotional campaigns that will serve as the foundation in the overall image of the station, from concept to broadcast.
• Operating of all portable video (field cameras) and audio equipment.
• Transports and sets up all required lighting and audio equipment including lavalieres, wireless receivers, handheld and shotgun microphones.
• Assist with costumes, props, music, or other additional equipment or personnel needed to complete the production.
• In post-production selects footage, rough cuts, audio adjustment, edits, add graphics, voice over, music bed and include sound effects to create the final product utilizing Adobe Premiere Pro editing software, along with other Adobe software (After Effects, Photoshop, Audition, etc.)
• Responsible for the quality of each commercial/promotional spot produced. Quality control can involve several duties, such as verifying accurate information and placing legal disclaimers into advertisement spots if required. Producer must also verify that commercials meet certain legal and broadcasting standards.
• Work directly with the Creative Services Director, News Director, news producers and reporters to obtain information and video for production of promotional promos to push viewers to the Tampa newscasts.
• Create, produce and execute, result driven, promotional tactics and campaigns specifically tailored to grow audience share. These tactics include contests, sweepstakes, grassroots campaigns, internal synergies, product placement and pure promotional ''one off'' partnerships.
• Create, produce, execute and attend local marketing events. Weeknights and weekends are required on occasion.
• Assist local and national sales team meetings to develop and strengthen sponsorship opportunities (NTR) and strategic sales initiatives. Includes pre-production and planning meeting with account sales executives and clients; script writing, professional voice over and selection of music bed.
• Work closely with Creative Services Director and Sales Manager to create exceptional marketing strategies that are in-line with station initiatives.
• Develop and distribute key creative collateral and material for â€œout-of-homeâ€ branding and marketing campaigns.
• Perform some maintenance on production vehicle such as checking oil, tire pressure, etc.
• - Assist Creative Services Director on special projects and/or assignments as needed.
• Bachelor's degree in Production, Marketing or similar field.
• 3 years' experience with station marketing.
• 2 years' experience with consumer marketing
• Ability to work with audio and video equipment.
• Strong understanding of US Hispanic and/or Multicultural/Ethnic consumers.
• Must write creative scripts that communicates station/clients' message(s) effectively.
• Exceptional skills with Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Nonlinear editing and After Effects.
• Able to present information effectively in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
• Experience in Graphic Design- knowledge of Adobe Creator Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign).
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Tampa, FL.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Must be willing to work evenings and weekends with short notice.
• Must be hands on.
• Must be willing to travel if necessary.
• Must have current Florida driver's license
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or similar field.
• Experience in Marketing.
• Bilingual and proficient in Spanish.
• Knowledge of social media marketing
• Strong presentation skills.
• Display leadership qualities in executing a project to fruition.
• Strong time/project management skills.
• Ability to work efficiently and prioritize in order to meet deadlines.
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently or as part of a collaborative team.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.