Promotions Coordinator, NBC 6
Full Time Job
NBC 6 / WTVJ and Telemundo 51 / WSCV has an immediate opening for a Promotions Coordinator. The ideal candidate is a detail oriented, self-starter with the drive to excel in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks and meet continual deadlines.
The position reports to the VP Creative Services and Community Relations for the NBCUniversal Owned Television Stations in South Florida, WTVJ / WSCV.
Key Functions / Responsibilities:
• Place on-air promotions inventory on WTVJ and ETVJ logs by applying the strategies provided by the VP Creative Services
• Enter NBC Network promos according to network priorities
• Place on-air promotion inventory for GSCV and fill-in for ESCV and WSCV promo logs when needed.
• Assign / Enter house numbers into the Wide Orbit Traffic System for Promos and PSAs
• Monitor promo inventory.
• Manage and maintain Wide Orbit Promos and PSAs (expiration, mark for purge, etc.)
• Make Day of Air changes (DOAs) as needed to promo logs
• Serve as back-up for Telemundo 51 Programming and Marketing Coordinator, to include: promo placement, Nielsen reporting and Telemundo 51 Programming grid distribution.
• Prepare reports for Symphony, PSAs and In-kind Partner support (as-run reports)
• Track and maintain on-going status of Sales Production Requests.
• Prepare Music Cue Sheets reporting for both WSCV and WTVJ creative services
• Assist in compliance reporting, (program issues report)
• Support logistics and serve as brand ambassador for station and consumer events such as annual toy drive, Calle Ocho, PRIDE, Clear the Shelters, Liga Contra el Cancer telethon, etc.
• Maintain inventory of talent cards and order printing as needed
• Manage Premium purchase and inventory and maintain premium storage
• Track vacation and time off schedule for the department
• Assist Creative Team for shoots with all aspects of logistics, including catering, acquiring props, location permits, etc.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Research, Communications or a related field or equivalent work experience.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Self-starter with the drive to excel in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to multi-task and meet continual deadlines in a collaborative manner
• Ability to work nights and weekends as needed
• Experience in Research and Media Planning preferred
• Bilingual English and Spanish preferred
• Wide Orbit experience a plus
• Must be willing to work in Miramar, FL
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program