This was removed by the employer on 6/20/2022 8:21:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Post-Production Coordinator jobs in Miami-FL
Search all Post-Production Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
The Post-Production Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Telemundo Post-Production Department by working closely with the post teams to coordinate editor and artist assignments, manage the delivery of assets, finished elements, and timelines. assist with cost control, assessing productivity, processing invoices and ensuring proper cost allocations. They act as the liaison between departments ensuring day-to-day client needs are executed to meet their goals and deadlines.
• Responsible for accurately updating the weekly production reports, status dashboards and budget trackers, including â€œAcciónâ€.
• Maintain and update the Post-Production hub.
• Responsible for properly assigning the editors and/or artists to the correct production/show based on client needs and availability of existing personnel using Smartsheet or any other software
• Updates Xytech data as needed
• Run weekly timecard batches
• Acquires and provides formatting information to editors
• Provides Manager with personnel scheduling conflicts and/or budget issues and assists in managing accordingly
• Responsible for the maintenance and proper archiving of work data for each project
• Ensures that all material is ingested and ready for editing prior to Editor's scheduled shift
• Follows up with clients that request work to obtain schedules and budget codes
• Prioritizes assignments by air date and established timelines
• Collaborates with Programming, Marketing, Traffic and other departments
• Responsible for managing communication & coordination with external vendors
• Maintains departmental awareness regarding editing and delivery status
• Processes department invoices
• Works under the direct supervision of the Sr Manager, Post Creative Services and is responsible for completing any other tasks as assigned as needed
• Minimum 3 years of experience in large scale media environment (Broadcast, TV, News and information, Live Entertainment, Post-Production); or an equivalent combination of education & experience
• Proficient in Office 365 (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Yammer, Stream, and Teams) and other related tools.
• Proficiency with PowerBi and/or Smartsheets is an added bonus
• Fluent English and Spanish (both written & verbal)
Additional Job Requirements
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered
• Must be willing to work in the greater Miami, Florida area
• Must be willing and able to work in a shared cooperative environment with other Telemundo Post coordinators.
• Willingness to travel with short notice and on weekends
• Must be 18 years or older
• As this is a critical operations position, candidate must be willing to work flexible hours including late and/or last-minute scheduling changes in a 24/7 production work environment
• Must be available to work (whenever necessary for show production) early mornings, evenings, holidays and weekends
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID_19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVD-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Bachelor's degree in Film/Television Production, Project Management, Logistics or related field
• Familiarity with video editing or other similar processes or with digital content (editorial, communications, or marketing)
• Exceptional communication, time management, analytical and organizational skills
• Self-starter who exhibits ownership on assigned tasks and who will push for solutions that solve immediate problems while building towards long-term goals
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, dead-line driven environment
• Accustomed to working in a team and collaborating with all levels within the organization
• Ability to build rapport with clients and manage expectations
• Ability to effectively be flexible in approach, and respond well to pressure
• Ability to lead and direct others, promote positive work environment and problem solve
• Process oriented, good at identifying and implementing best practices
• Change agent; creative and adaptable when facing challenges