TelemundoEl Paso, TX
Full Time Job
- Editing and shooting stories, interviews, videos, packages and other projects as assigned FOR LINEAR AND DIGITAL PLATFORMS.
- Assisting producers with coordinating and directing shoots and contribute in the pre-production process. Maintain production equipment and computer backup systems.
- Keep up production video database as well as software.
- Keep track of upgrades and keep supervisors and engineering department apprised of software and maintenance needs.
- Complete projects as assigned.
- Operate studio cameras.
•Three (3) years local television news production experience preferred.
•College degree with emphasis on television production, broadcast or journalism preferred.
•Bilingual â€'' Spanish/English.
•Excellent organization, communication, and editing skills are necessary.
•Extensive shooting and lighting knowledge.
•Experience in field production, Final Cut Pro, Edius and Adobe Creative Suite 6
•Ability to create and integrate motion graphics.
•Extensive digital media knowledge.
•Maintain production van maintenance needs.
•Work with other departments for special production or equipment needs.
•The ability to meet tight deadlines and handle multiple projects is essential.
•Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV and Demo Reel through the link below to be considered.
•Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
•Must be willing to work at the station in El Paso, TX.
•Must have a valid driver's license and excellent driving record.
•Must be 18 years or greater.
•Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, dead-line driven environment.
• Excellent communication, leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail.
• Flexibility in schedule.
• Work well in a Team environment.