Manager, Entertainment & Content
Full Time Job
The Manager, Entertainment & Content will join the Entertainment & Content team and support Telemundo's presence on Peacock, NBCUniversal's D2C streaming service. This role is responsible for managing cross-functional relationships and centralizing information across all entertainment,news and sports brands in order to optimize Telemundo's presence across the platform.
• Serve as liaison between Telemundo Enterprises and Peacock.
• Track and analyze performance data across platforms and milestones with original titles
• Create and document workflows for internal and external processes, day-to-day deliverables as well as long-term planning.
• Manage day-to-day cross functional communication with internal and external teams.
• Prioritize assigned projects to meet deadlines set by our business strategy.
• Responsible for planning and executing Telemundo/Peacock initiatives and content calendar.
• Recognize and document content trends, adjacencies, and audience habits.
• Identify key stakeholders in content space, and support team in fostering new relationships
• Must have bachelor's degree in journalism, communications, marketing, production or related field.
• Must have minimum 5 years of experience in media content distribution and operations.
• Must be able to effectively communicate and collaborate across all levels within the organization.
• Must be well-versed with streaming platforms and content management systems.
Additional Job Requirements
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered (note job #: )
• Must have the ability to learn new platforms and technologies.
• Must be willing to work in Miami, FL
• Must be willing to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Spanish fluency is a plus but not required
• Passion for content and programming for audiences
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Excellent time management skills, with a deadline orientation; ability to prioritize and work in a
fast paced, changing environment
• Knowledge of Latinx audience and 200%ers
• Understanding of production and development
• Ability to lead external conversations around content, partnerships and development
• Basic understanding of digital metrics
• Strong knowledge of Telemundo programming
• Exhibits knowledge of current entertainment industry trends for the Latin Market in the US
• Detailed and results oriented