Human Resources, Integration Project Manager
TelemundoBuenos Aires, DF
Full Time Job
Human Resources, Integration Project Manager (Fixed Term Contract)
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to lead the HR and Cultural integration of the Telemundo Global Studios' newly acquired production company ''Underground Producciones'' in Argentina into NBCUniversal International footprint.
The HR Integration Project Manager will provide HR leadership, expertise and project management to all aspects related to HR to drive the successful planning and execution of the integration's HR workstream.
This role will ensure the effective definition, planning and execution of HR actions leading to the integration of the acquired company into NBCUniversal's practices, standards and processes as well as ensuring the HR function in Argentina is set up to run the day to day employee life-cycle (recruitment, employee relations, training & development, payroll, reward, benefits) including definition of local policies, procedures and processes that align with local and international practices. The role will also serve as an HR business partner to country's senior management team and provide support to in country employees.
The role will require working closely with LATAM and business unit HR team, specialist/COEs team and local management to efficiently drive and achieve results and genuinely influence change. Active member of the LATAM HR Leadership Team.
The success measures for this role are connected to the delivery of the HR workstream milestones as well as the development of a successful HR platform for an agile functional and business operation. This role must drive excellence, expertise, consistency and efficiency through solutions that deliver HR operational excellence.
• Lead the successful planning and execution of the Integration Project Plan – HR Workstream that includes but is not limited to:
• Migration of payroll into the International Payroll team and vendor.
• Definition of standard NBCUniversal benefits and programs for the country in conjunction with Comcast Benefits team.
• Lead labor compliance audit and define mitigation plan and actions as appropriate.
• Interpret, develop and implement HR policies, practices and procedures for managers, teams and individuals that foster NBCU's mission, values and business objectives and are in line with local practice, compliance and global standards.
• Define Cultural integration plan that includes embedding of company values, ways of working and standards.
• Support with definition of employee life-cycle processes in conjunction with corresponding COEs (Talent Acquisition, Compensation, etc)
• Work closely with HR leadership and management to implement effective human resources strategy and initiatives to support business objectives.
• Provide leadership and coaching to employees and managers ensuring fair and consistent enforcement of policies and positive employee relations issues. Seek guidance and inclusion from VP HR LatAm and Employment Counsel.
• Provide leadership, direction and expertise as well as implement the full scope of Mexico HR function including: employee relations, compensation, training and development, talent management, employee experience, engagement and organization change.
• Manage legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting HR function and ensure policies, procedures and reporting are up to date and in compliance.
• Work with leaders and employees to embed NBCU culture and establish and maintain a positive work environment encouraging the full use of diverse talents and abilities to maintain high level of engagement and retention of talent; act as an employee advocate.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field.
• Minimum 5 years of experience at HR Manager or HRBP level working with Argentinean HR practices, policies and industry trends for intensive matrixed environment. Specific experience in startups/M&A and within the industry (media, entertainment or news business) is highly desirable.
• Must be fluent in English and Spanish (speak, read, write)
• Experience leading HR transformation and the smooth implementation of the full HR lifecycle with knowledge of local employment practices. Ununionized environment experience a plus.
• Experience in driving cultural change.
• Strong Project Management skills.
• Effective in communicating and listening, strong probing and investigatory skills with ability to synthesize data collected and identify the root problems/causes to reach issue resolution.
• Ability to work independently and navigate complex and uncertain environments.
• Strong client-support orientation and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
• Capacity and experience working in a fast - constant changing environment while displaying ability to multitask, problem solve, prioritize, set goals and navigate ambiguity at different levels of the organization.
• Experience with SAP and BrassRing a plus.
• May be willing to travel occasionally.