This was removed by the employer on 7/22/2022 6:15:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Graphic Designer jobs in Miami-FL
Search all Graphic Designer postings
Full Time Job
The Creative Team partners with various departments within the Telemundo organization to create print, digital and social creative assets representing Telemundo's shows and the Telemundo brand. Our purpose is to create the most compelling art to connect our viewers to the content
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our team. From design to production, this individual will create a variety of motion and digital graphic design assets for multiple digital platforms. You will work closely with our in-house Design Directors, Digital Designers, Marketing Creatives, Video Producer, Editors, Creative Director, and Digital Experience team to help create custom animations, scope new work, and contribute to all things creative.
• Design and create enticing social and digital Marketing campaigns that involve 2D animation and static graphics for Telemundo's digital and social platforms., eg. Facebook, Instagram, TikTok etc., for all platforms; desktop, mobile, and tablet.
• Collaborate and work closely with Design Directors and Senior Designers to ensure consistent branding and client objectives
• Present new ideas to members of the team that are on strategy and reflect Telemundo's brand
• Design and create videos/motion graphics for Instagram and Snapchat stories.
• Brand design for digital exclusives from conception to completion which includes but no limited to; logos design, campaign look and feel, social graphics, motion graphics/videos, large scale print, Snapchat filters, banners, GIF stickers.
• Augmented reality animation design.
• Create digital assets for all network and digital shows for Telemundo's streaming platform (mobile and web) & One App: Roku, Apple TV, Xbox One, Fire TV, Direct TV, Netflix, etc.
• UI/UX designs for Telemundo.com's responsive site as well as various new apps such as news, entertainment, and second screen apps.
• Work with the partnerships team to create digital marketing campaigns for sponsors and clients such as Target, Samsung, Toyota, State Farm, etc.
• Ensure visual designs adhere to project requirements; objectives and timelines upholding brand standards across all projects.
• BA/BS degree in Motion Graphics, Graphic Design, or related field.
• 7 years' experience in motion graphics, working in or with an advertising agency, design studio, network or movie studio focused on animation and digital design
• Proficient in Adobe After Effects a must.
• Experience in animated videos, online ads, and web transitions and interactions.
• Mac platform, expert in Adobe Creative Suite.
• Strong familiarity with Adobe Premiere, Illustrator, and Photoshop, and how all-4 tools play together and integrate.
• Some understanding of web/development standards and how we can create animations that are optimized for certain platforms
• Experience developing a comprehensive product offering around animation.
• Experience in augmented reality design.
• Experience in digital and social platforms
• Must have online portfolio.
• Expertise in a variety of animation, especially in 2D vector-based animation.
• Deep knowledge of animation design principles, best practices and trends.
• Strong typography skills with an excellent sense for color and graphic.
Additional Job Requirements
• Must be willing to work in the greater Miami, Florida area
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID_19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVD-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Must work well multitasking to meet tight deadlines, manage multiple projects.
• Have a strong attention to detail, and work as a team player.
• Proactive, with the ability to work well independently and as a team.
• Professional, positive attitude with a strong work ethic and willingness to observe and learn.
• Works well under pressure.
• Able to carry out projects/tasks with limited supervision.
• Strong, positive, clear communicator skills; ability to articulate ideas, rationale and nuance.
• Has a knack for multi-tasking.
• Anticipates needs, innovates and flourishes in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
• Works collaboratively with stakeholders that may have competing priorities.
• Self-motivated, organized, dedicated, and with skills to balance great design on short deadlines.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Spanish), and able to present concepts eloquently.
• Effective at collaborating on projects across multiple teams
• Understand business strategies, user research, and market context