Full Time Job
Telemundo Network is seeking a Graphic designer to join our dynamic award-winning team in our Miami, FL headquarters. You will work in our Art Department assisting with all aspects of broadcast production graphics for live news shows and special projects. Designing concepts from inception to delivery.
It is essential for the success of this team, that the Graphic Designer is willing to work flexible hours, including late nights if needed and/or last-minute scheduling changes in a 24/7 production work environment.
It requires an understanding of live-news graphics workflows and the News environment.
It is essential, that the designer be quick to respond to Breaking news, follow up protocol, and assist the team in collaborating with the graphics producer.
• Take projects from idea to concept, from production to launch, ensuring excellence, alignment, and quality of design thinking throughout.
• Create innovative design across our news consumer touchpoints, from broadcast to digital.
• You will be an experienced mentor of people, someone that can inspire others, elevating the creative standard as we grow.
• Communicate concepts easily to all stakeholders across departments.
• Minimum 2 years working in the broadcast graphics industry.
• Highly organized with good attention to detail and eye for final pixel.
• Able to work in high-pressure production environments.
• Understanding of live-news graphics workflows.
• Strong knowledge of layout, color theory, composition, typography, layout, and animation.
• Strong knowledge of typography, layout, and animation with GFX.
• Advanced knowledge of After Effects and the Adobe suite.
• Collaborate with video editors, producers, and other designers to create, build, and integrate assets.
• Demonstrate risk-taking and innovation and push skills by looking for creative opportunities in each task.
• Actively participate in brainstorm sessions and support creative teams as needed.
• Work effectively with Design Directors, Producers, and other team members.
• Highly developed interpersonal skills and time management skills.
• Must work well multitasking to meet deadlines, manage multiple projects.
• Must submit a link to a current demo reel to be considered for the role.
• Requires accessibility to working onsite.
Additional Job Requirements
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID_19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVD-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Proficient in Cinema4D
• Experience in creating looks for broadcast franchises is a plus.
• Experience in working with news producers.