Director, Digital Corporate Communications
Full Time Job
The Director, Digital Corporate Communications is responsible for shaping Telemundo's corporate reputation online by leading strategy and planning for all digital corporate communications efforts and bring digital expertise to corporate digital plans and executive digital presence, while evolving and elevating our approach to digital communications.
• Design and execute corporate digital communications plans to maintain a vibrant and dynamic corporate presence in the digital space.
• Implement optimized digital campaigns to generate interaction (engagement) and brand exposure (reach growth) for priority corporate projects across Corporate Affairs, Entertainment, News and Sports.
• Determine message, tone, and voice for NBCU Telemundo's corporate and executive digital presence.
• Devise all-encompassing editorial calendars (to support 360 corporate campaigns, events, premieres, holidays) across all platforms.
• Liaise with internal teams (Marketing, Publicity, External Affairs, Communications) to plan and create/gather the content necessary to execute corporate digital campaigns (assets, write copy); and oversee their day-to-day implementation (posting, monitoring).
• Improve Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for NBCU Telemundo's corporate digital presence (methods, content, cadence) and determine appropriate KPIs.
• Provide communications counsel to executives on how to best engage media and digital platforms.
• Strategically invest/allocate resources to amplify and maximize the ROI of corporate social media campaigns.
• Develop and manage NBCU Telemundo's corporate website.
• Monitor digital cross-platform mentions and conversations about NBCU Telemundo and its leadership and provide in-the-moment reporting of sentiment and/or volume.
• Monitor larger conversations and digital trends on U.S. Hispanic market/audience and media industry to determine Telemundo or its executives' involvement.
• Track and evaluate the overall performance of corporate digital efforts against KPIs analyzing metrics, insights, and best practices (and using these learnings to inform and drive strategy as needed).
• Support publicity efforts for Telemundo app, Peacock and future streaming offering.
• Act as a subject matter expert on all digital communication initiatives and help train other teams on social media platforms.
• Work closely with Publicity and Media Relations teams to collaborate on different projects and initiatives.
• Work under the direct supervision of the VP of Corporate Communications and is responsible for completing any other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
• Bachelor's degree with a master's degree preferred
• Minimum of 8 years of overall experience in corporate communication
• Minimum 3 years of experience in digital communication and media platforms
• Minimum 3 years of experience managing and leading teams
• Experienced in main social media platforms
• Must be fully fluent in Spanish and English
• Excellent writing skills both in English and Spanish
Additional Job Requirements
• Willingness to travel with short notice and on weekends
• Willingness to work flexible hours including late and/or last-minute scheduling changes in a 24/7 production work environment
• Must be willing to work in the greater Miami, Florida area
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Strong writing, editing and communication skills along with creative ideas to foster engagement through storytelling
• Strong media relationships with digital media expertise
• Knowledgeable in digital content (editorial, communications or marketing)
• Ability to pivot and shift directions quickly as business changes
• Experience in shooting and editing video packages.
• Experience working in an international organization and communicating with audiences and partners around the world
• A passion for technology and vendors/suppliers to improve/enhance the digital workplace
• Engaging, detail-oriented and compelling writing/editing skills