Digital Video Producer
Full Time Job
Digital Video Producer-World Cup Asgmt
Telemundo Deportes is looking for a digital video producer/editor to create original videos designed for digital/mobile/OTT platforms. We are looking for a candidate with a proven ability to create videos that are shareable and have impact with a digital audience. Our ideal candidate is someone who is full of ideas and can take a project from pitch to publication or take someone else's idea and produce it as if the idea was their own.
The ideal candidate will feel comfortable working on multiple pieces of content simultaneously, from quick-turn daily edits, to something that may take a week or more. This editor/producer will partner with digital and linear reporters and producers to create digital versions of broadcast content. The right candidate should be a self-starter who always wants to create video. Our ideal candidate can pitch a concept, produce, edit and deliver it and be passionate about every step of the way.
• Manage the creation of digital-first video products for a variety of social, digital and OTT platforms.
• Supervise and help grow existing digital video products on diverse platforms.
• Write, pitch, produce and edit original videos for digital platforms
• Gather, sort, and find stories in data and present data visually in videos
• Be able to digest lots of information and present it in a simple video
• Develop, Write and Produce digital specific series/franchises
• Develop graphic elements and treatments for your videos to engage mobile users.
• Develop best practices and expertise around creating, publishing, and distributing videos specific to various digital platforms, and train digital and broadcast producers in those best practices
• Actively monitor a variety of video sources to identify content that would appeal to our audience
• Write headlines and text for your videos to maximize engagement
• Must have at least 2 years of experience producing videos for digital platforms
• Experience editing videos on tight deadlines.
• Experience editing in Adobe Premiere, After-Effects and Photoshop
• Exceptional editorial skills: Ability to recognize stories with high potential for digital attention
• Ability to shoot with DSLR and use lighting, audio equipment a plus
• Familiarity with social media platforms
• Deep knowledge of current events
• Outstanding communication skills
• Experience with CMS, MPX and Anvato.
• Must have a bachelor's degree
• Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under tight deadlines, including breaking news
• Must be willing to work all shifts as required by news and events (including nights and weekends)
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Willingness to travel with short notice and on weekends
• Willingness to work flexible hours including late and/or last-minute scheduling changes in a 24/7 production work environment
• Must be willing to work in the greater Miami, Florida area
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, dead-line driven and very demanding environment
• Excellent communication, leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Team player
• Customer service oriented
• Prior experience working for a casting/talent agency/ Talent Relations or similar company