Creative Services Producer -Tlmd
TelemundoLas Vegas, NV
This was removed by the employer on 6/2/2022 8:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Creative Services Producer -Tlmd jobs in Las Vegas-NV
Search all Creative Services Producer -Tlmd postings
Full Time Job
KBLR Telemundo Las Vegas is looking for a Marketing & Promotions Producer to create, plan and execute local marketing/branding/promotional/sales initiatives & campaigns. The ideal candidate will directly work with and report to the Marketing and Promotions Manager.
- Create, produce, edit and execute exceptional marketing/branding/promotional campaigns that will serve as the foundation in the overall image of the station, from concept to broadcast.
- Operating of all portable video (field cameras) and audio equipment.
- Transports and sets up all required lighting and audio equipment including lavalieres, wireless receivers, handheld and shotgun microphones.
- Assist with costumes, props, music, or other additional equipment or personnel needed to complete the production.
- In post-production selects footage, rough cuts, audio adjustment, edits, add graphics, voice over, music bed and include sound effects to create the final product utilizing Adobe Premiere Pro editing software, along with other Adobe software (After Effects, Photoshop, Audition, etc.)
- Responsible for the quality of each commercial/promotional spot produced. Quality control can involve several duties, such as verifying accurate information and placing legal disclaimers into advertisement spots if required. Producer must also verify that commercials meet certain legal and broadcasting standards.
- Work directly with the Marketing Manager, News Director, News Producers and Reporters to obtain information and video for production of promotional promos to push viewers to Noticiero Telemundo Las Vegas newscasts.
- Create, produce and execute, result driven, promotional tactics and campaigns specifically tailored to grow audience share. These tactics include contests, sweepstakes, grassroots campaigns, internal synergies, product placement and pure promotional "one off" partnerships.
- Create, produce, execute and attend local marketing events. Weeknights and weekends are required on occasion.
-Assist local and national sales team meetings to develop and strengthen sponsorship opportunities (NTR) and strategic sales initiatives. Includes pre-production and planning meeting with account sales executives and clients; script writing, professional voice over and selection of music bed.
-Work closely with marketing manager, research director and sales managers to create exceptional marketing strategies that are in-line with station initiatives.
- Develop and distribute key creative collateral and material for â€œout-of-homeâ€ branding and marketing campaigns.
- Perform some maintenance on production vehicle such as checking oil, tire pressure, etc.
-Assist Marketing Manager on special projects and/or assignments as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Production, Marketing, Film, or similar field.
- 2 years' experience with station and/or agency marketing.
- 2 years' experience with consumer marketing
- Ability to work with audio and video equipment.
- Strong understanding of US Hispanic and/or Multicultural/Ethnic consumers.
- Must write creative scripts that communicates station/clients' message(s) effectively.
- Exceptional skills with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, etc. Microsoft Office, Power Point, Nonlinear editing.
- Able to present information effectively in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
-Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered,
-Candidates that are willing to work in Las Vegas, NV
-Have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
-Must be 18 years or older
-Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
-Must be willing to work evenings and weekends with short notice
-Must be hands on.
-Must be willing to travel.
-Must provide proof of current Nevada driver's license, vehicle insurance and registration as requested.
-Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
-Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
-Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Film, or similar field.
• Experience in Marketing, Promotions.
• Proficient in Spanish.
• Knowledge of social media marketing and digital engagement
• Strong presentation skills.
• Display leadership qualities in executing a project to fruition.
-Strong time/project management skills.
• Clean driving history.
• Ability to work efficiently and prioritize in order to meet deadlines
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently or as part of a collaborative team.