Creative Services Manager
TelemundoSalt Lake City, UT
Full Time Job
Creative Services Manager, Kulx
Telemundo Utah is looking for a Creative Services Manager to take a leading role in creating, planning and executing marketing/branding/promotional/sales initiatives for the Salt Lake City, Utah station. The ideal candidate will directly work with and report to the GM of Salt Lake City station and works closely with the Senior Director of Marketing for NBC owned stations.
• Create, produce, edit and execute exceptional marketing/branding/promotional campaigns that will serve as the foundation in the overall image of the station.
• Develop a communication and operational systematic workflow within the station.
• Locally produce, communicate and oversee marketing plans and initiatives.
• Strategize and coordinate local station campaigns, supporting the Station, Station Group, Network initiatives, local events and specials.
• Serve as the communication liaison between all departments within the station, Network and the Station group in regards to all aspects of local marketing initiatives.
• Create, produce and execute, result driven, promotional tactics and campaigns specifically tailored to grow audience share. These tactics include publicity stunts, contests, sweepstakes, grassroots campaigns, internal synergies, product placement and pure promotional "one off" partnerships.
• Create, produce, execute and attend local marketing events.
• Assist local national/local sales team teams to develop and strengthen sponsorship opportunities (NTR) and strategic sales initiatives.
• Work closely with GM, research director and sales managers to facilitate relevant market information to create exceptional marketing strategies that are in-line with station initiatives.
• Develop and distribute key creative collateral and material for â€œout-of-homeâ€ branding and marketing campaigns.
• Work with Finance teams to steward budgets for individual marketing initiatives. (Media buys, trades, campaigns, premiums, etc.)
• Establish, manage and grow relationships/partnerships with local vendors to maximize ROI with concerning paid/barter with other media streams.
• Must be able to present marketing plans, ideas, suggestions and key marketing initiatives internally and externally to other business leaders, Network and Sr. Leadership
• Bachelor's degree
• Strong understanding of consumer marketing
• Working knowledge of media buying and strategies.
• Strong understanding of US Hispanic and/or Multicultural/Ethnic consumers
• Experience with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Photoshop
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Salt Lake City, Utah
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Must be willing to work evenings and weekends as needed
• Must be hands on
• Must be willing to travel as needed
• Must be fluent in Spanish (speak, read & write)
• Must be able to provide a reel/portfolio of work examples
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or similar field
• Minimum 5 years' experience in Marketing roles
• Proficient in Spanish
• Strong presentation skills
• Shows leadership qualities in executing a project to fruition
• Strong time/project management skills
• Ability to work efficiently and prioritize in order to meet deadlines and budgets
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently or as part of a collaborative