Creative Photographer & Editor
Full Time Job
At NBC10 l Telemundo62, we're a team-oriented group. Our success depends upon the belief in excellent, open communication with the VP of brand and strategic marketing and all team members. As the creative photographer you will work with the brand and strategic marketing team to help set and represent the look, feel and style for assigned productions. Collaborate with internal and external clients to help come up with forward thinking content.
• Operate camera, sound, lighting and editing equipment to create compelling high-quality video content.
• Proficient in cinematic cameras and Lenses including prime.
• Understands field production lighting
• Help maintain, organize and manage production equipment.
• Understand Audio field production gear
• Proficient in Adobe creative suite
• Can adapt and shoot to achieve our multi-platform goals.
Must be willing to join IBEW union
• Must have a valid driver license
• Willingness to work long hours and on weekends with short notice
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Minimum 3 years Photography/editing experience in a medium or major market TV News station
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Being deadline-oriented and able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Have a strong understanding of the Philadelphia television market
• Scripting and Writing experience a bonus
• An open-mind and flexible attitude in high pressure & stressful situation