Content Producer, Telemundo
TelemundoLas Vegas, NV
This was removed by the employer on 12/11/2023 6:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Content Creator Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Content Producer, Telemundo jobs in Las Vegas-NV
Search all Content Producer, Telemundo postings
Full Time Job
Telemundo Las Vegas / KBLR is Telemundo's local television station, serving the Spanish-speaking community in the Las Vegas market. Owned by NBCUniversal, Telemundo Las Vegas has been delivering local news, information and entertainment to viewers throughout Southern Nevada for nearly 20 years. Viewers turn to Telemundo Las Vegas for breaking news, weather and sports headlines across a variety of platforms, including online at TelemundoLasVegas.com and via mobile and social media channels. Telemundo Las Vegas demonstrates its commitment to the community by cultivating local partnerships and capturing the diversity of Southern Nevada.
The Content Producer will work closely with the Executive Producer, Assignment Editors, Producers, Reporters and Anchors.
He/she will be responsible for the production of assigned news content by writing, editing and in some cases video recording the material for broadcast and all digital platforms.
The Content Producer will be responsible for the overall coverage of assigned stories on all platforms throughout the day.
A degree in Broadcasting, Journalism or related field.
• A minimum 1 or 2 years news writing experience.
• Spanish and English languages proficiency (reading and writing).
• Applicants must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered.
• Must have a flexible schedule with ability to work any of a 24x7 shifts and willingness to work long hours, weekends and holidays with short notice.
• Must be willing to work in Las Vegas, NV.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a valid Driver's License.
Strong news writing skills.
• Ability to write, edit, produce and gather content under heavy deadline pressure, without compromising accuracy or credibility.
• Significant experience in a news environment.
• Strong journalistic skills.
• Knowledge and understanding of various media platforms, including broadcast, web and mobile.
• Strong computer skills, with basic understanding of multi-media file formats.
• A pioneering spirit with the desire to learn emerging technologies.
• Passion to develop and present story ideas.
• Invested and engaged in the local community and authentically understands and represents the local viewer.
•Strong Video Editing skills.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.