TelemundoSan Diego, CA
Full Time Job
KNSD & KUAN, the NBC & Telemundo television station duopoly in San Diego is looking for a highly creative commercial sales producer to develop commercials, integrations and special projects. The desired candidate must:
• Love coming up with creative ideas, selling them and then delivering on tight deadlines
• Be competitive and want to be a driving force as a key player on the best production team in the market
• Have the ability to work with clients to develop concepts, write scripts and communicate those ideas clearly, often with the addition of storyboards
• Shoot, edit and composite music, VO, and graphics or animations as needed
• Work efficiently on multiple projects while meeting all deadlines
• Troubleshoot and address any issues that occur on set/in the field (camera, lighting, audio)
• Maintain an organized production van including all equipment
• Proactively provide suggestions for equipment upgrades and technical advancements
Must be willing to work in San Diego, CA.
Strong broadcast production skills.
Minimum 2 years of television experience producing content.
Strong design and graphic animation skills required.
Strong script writing skills and creative vision.
Deep knowledge of Adobe CC (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition)
Working knowledge of Cinema 4D.
Experience with Canon C300, C300 Mk11, EOS R cameras and lenses
Familiar with various lights (Astra lite panels, Kino flos, Arri light kits)
Competent with wireless mics, booms.
Experience with Dana Dolly, gimbals, portable jib a plus.
Passionate about developing creative solutions to client needs and directives.
Superior organizational skills.
Work well independently and collaborate with a team.
Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
Ability to work with on-camera talent, actors, business owners or kids providing guidance, direction or encouragement where needed.
Flexibility to adjust schedule as needed to accommodate a specific shoot or event outside of normal hours.
Ability to quickly learn technical systems and upgrades to department workflow.