Intern - Split The Pot Coordinator
Ted Williams FoundationMinneapolis, MN
This was removed by the employer on 6/30/2021 12:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Split The Pot Coordinator jobs in Minneapolis-MN
Search all Intern - Split The Pot Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Split The Pot Coordinator?
Part Time Unpaid Internship
The Raffle Coordinator Intern (Split the Pot Raffle Program) will be responsible for fulfilling the following Split the Pot Raffle activities for the Minnesota Twins at Target Field raising money for various nonprofit organizations.
• Assist in hiring and managing all Split the Pot staff for each game
• Scheduling and production of payroll for all game day sellers
• Implementation of training guidelines
• Overseeing game-day operations such as assigning workers to ''positions''/work stations, monitoring progress of raffle, troubleshooting, counting raffle money, reporting of winning number and amount to Game Operations
• Managing back end of Split the Pot technologies
• Assist in running game day charity auctions
• Working towards or having a Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Background in Sales, Creative Business Marketing, Entertainment, or Sports preferred
• Knowledge in Split the Pot or 50/50 Raffles preferred
• Applicants should be organized, creative, possess good communication skills, have a flexible schedule, be able to exhibit a solid work ethic and time management skills.
• July 2021-December 2021 (with possibility of extension)
• Work Hours: 30-40 hours weekly including all home games.
• Compensation: Paid on monthly basis with possible bonus