Spring Paid Intern - Social Media Analytics, Marketing
Part Time Paid Internship
Spring Paid Intern - Social Media Analytics, Marketing / TNT
This is an intern position reporting to the Manager of social media analytics for TNT and TBS networks that will include work on the network brands as well as all shows including hits like Conan, Full Frontal, Drop the Mic, Snoop Dogg's The Joker's Wild, Final Space, Claws, Animal Kingdom, and anything else in the portfolio.
• Assisting with pulling social media data and developing reports
• Learning about social measurement for advertising and marketing across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube, among other platforms.
• Learn how to use in-depth social listening tools as well as a wide array of social measurement techniques including
• How to leverage social media for successful television launches
• What makes good social content?
• How to gather insights from fans and people talking about your brand
• Aid in presentation preparation- Assisting with the creation/design of presentation decks and collating all info. - Network and talk to the different departments to better understand the business as a whole
This is an analytics role and successful applicants should be quantitatively minded and comfortable working with numbers and data.
• Working knowledge of Excel required, advanced knowledge preferable.
• Comfortable learning new software and online applications required
• This position will require learning to use and become savvy with social listening tools.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
• Ability to communicate at all levels internally/externally by phone, email, or face to face
• Majors in Math, Data Science, Marketing, Advertising, or similar preferred but not required.
• Familiarity with social media back-end platforms like FB Page Insights, Ads.Twitter, or YouTube analytics a plus but not required.
This position is housed within the marketing organization, so will be most impactful for someone also interested in marketing analytics or a related field.
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Spring 2019 program dates are January 21st through April 12th. Interns are paid a competitive-wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Warner Media along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, TCM, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! We are up to exciting things; new shows, new businesses like E LEAGUE, and the best election coverage on TV. Check it out on our website.
See what it's like to work here! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.