Spring Intern - TNT / Digital Production
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Duties: This internship is based in the TNT/TBS offices located in Burbank, CA. The selected Intern will spend 12 weeks working with the Digital Media department. Although the Intern will spend the majority of his/her time in the social media department, the Intern will have exposure to Production, Post Production, Business Affairs, Legal, Finance, and Public Relations on an ad hoc basis. The selected Intern will be tasked with supporting the social team in content strategy, asset creation and platform analytics. Past interns have sat in on creative meetings, have worked on various projects related to social content, as well as assist with digital/social operations (including, but not limited to, basic data entry, copy writing, etc., and other duties as need and as required). Interns should be open to any project requested. By the end of the 12 weeks, the Intern will have had the opportunity to familiarize themselves with all aspects of television marketing on social platforms and gain a broader understanding of the Industry within a very busy television network.
In order to facilitate the learning experience, the following qualifications are preferred:
- Should be able to commit to 12 weeks (January 28 - April 19) of the internship and be able to work at least 2 full 8-hour days per week (the 8 hours within the day are flexible; for example, 9-5 or 11-7). Although it is preferred that the candidate should be pursuing a degree in Film/Television or related field, it is not required.
- Should be graduate students or rising juniors or seniors pursuing an undergraduate degree and must have completed their sophomore year in college prior to the start of the internship.
- Should be self-motivated, have the ability to work in a team environment and multi-task, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in an environment with short deadlines and quick turnaround projects.
- Should also have working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Familiar with social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite is a plus
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.