Art Director, TNT / TBS Brand Creative
This was removed by the employer on 12/21/2022 11:03:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Art Director, TNT / TBS Brand Creative jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Art Director, TNT / TBS Brand Creative postings
Full Time Job
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are…
When we say, ''the stuff dreams are made of,'' we're not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD's vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what's next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Current WBD employees will be given preferential consideration for this opportunity.
Your New Role…
Create and direct design, with a focus on print and on air assets, for TNT, TBS and TruTV across all platforms (TNT and TBS on-air, originals, ad sales and digital/social platforms, etc.) with the goal of expanding brand presence and audience while increasing the value of the brand relationship. Oversee design production, in- and out-of-house, ensuring all creative is consistent with brand. Establish and preserve excellent, collaborative relationships with all departments and maintain daily contact and relationship with Senior Staff. Work within budget parameters to create and maintain an excellent standard of design for all graphic creative that reinforces the brand vision, values, and positioning attributes while delivering on business goals. Leverage brand design to maximize the value of the networks to consumers, the trade, and marketing partners. Present work to clients and partners by being at once responsive to their needs while still maintaining the creative parameters of the brand. Attend needed core meetings and review/art direct work to ensure that it is informed by the most relevant, accurate and complete information available. Maintain fiscal responsibility. Work closely with project managers, production managers and finance to estimate and manage project budgets and schedules. Grow and develop talent. Work closely with design and production teams to encourage and inspire individuals to develop their creative talents, expand their knowledge and imaginations. Expand brand communication design and creative resources. Work externally with agencies, illustrators, freelance art directors and other creative resources to bring the best thinking, imagination, and creativity to the position. This requires a strong, willing appetite to expand relationships and constant supervision of the field of design, technologies and cultural developments to remain fresh and contemporary.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Translating marketing objectives into graphic design strategies, primarily print creative, across a large scale, multi-network engagement as well as new business initiatives to drive vision for brands under Turner Entertainment Network's supervision.
• Set direction and mobilize teams to meet common, clearly defined business goals with proven results in creative design and execution.
• Ability to choose graphic direction and vision for all network branded environments with significant experience managing large scale design projects across multi-channel environments.
• Understand and respect the economics of the business and contribute in a way that supports the financial model and demonstrates responsible fiscal management while maintaining the strongest design environments possible.
• Constantly track the ever-changing landscape of graphic design with the ability to see and predict future trends so network branded packaging is always fresh, contemporary and innovative.
• Build, manage and grow relationships with senior staff and partner with creative leads across departments including Marketing, Branding, Digital. Research and On-Air to foster outstanding brand environments through creative and conceptual thought leadership.
• Lead teams to define creative vision and develop integrated strategies for brands under Turner Entertainment supervision.
• As it pertains to outside partnering, research the ever-evolving design firm, effects companies, 3D houses, etc. with the objective of accessing the best talent and key players in the design industry.
• Continue building strong relationships with leaders in the field as a well-known member in the design industry.
• Plan and troubleshoot potential problems before they cause delays.
• React to changes in strategy, priorities or schedule.
• Ensure workload distribution maximizes existing resources, reassigning projects as needed to keep workload balanced and projects moving.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be performed in New York City. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Warner Bros. Discovery's total compensation package for employees. Pay Range: $94,850.00 - $176,150.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.