Personal Assistant For Broadway / West End Producer
TBD TheatricalsNew York, NY
Full Time Job
A dynamic Broadway/West End producer who works non-stop, running several high-performing companies across theatre and film production, technology, and investment is seeking a right-hand Personal Assistant with a concierge mentality to ensure his day-to-day runs smoothly.
Essential to the job is the ability to accommodate spontaneous changes to routines and plans with calm and professionalism. You will provide professional, personal, and household support for the Producer, his husband, and their two dogs. The job requires you to be available/responsive, to a reasonable degree, at all times, including weekends. A vault-like ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion is a must.
Looking for someone who is very flexible who can work long days, work proactively to anticipate needs and make magic happen at a moment's notice! You will frequently travel with the family, both on business and leisure trips.
For the right candidate who has a thirst for travel, loves theatre, and wants to join in this exciting, fast-paced lifestyle, this job could be the experience of a lifetime!
· Manage and maintain complex calendars, itineraries, and personal agendas, prioritizing competing demands.
· Schedule a heavy load of zoom calls and in person meetings.
· Act as the Producer's gatekeeper, appropriately prioritizing the schedule according to his preferences and guidance.
· Act as liaison to Producing office and staff regarding scheduling, industry events and contacts, prep for events, etc.
· Join the Producer in a heavy travel schedule (London, L.A., Florida, Mexico, Las Vegas, NYC), arriving ahead to insure everything is in order.
· Handle correspondence, demonstrating excellent email etiquette and concise and accurate written communications.
· Submit and track expenditures.
Personal & Household
· Carry out various personal needs, including shopping, arranging social reservations, occasional wardrobe maintenance, scheduling appointments, any task required.
· Schedule vet, training and grooming appointments for the dogs.
· Plan and execute events at various home properties. Hire/work with event staff and vendors, coordinate décor, etc.
· Research, hire, and oversee onsite vendors/workers as needed. Build strong relationships with vendors.
· Organize and oversee cleaning and maintenance staff of the homes, troubleshooting problems that arise, making sure each residence is properly prepared before the family arrives.
· Keep an inventory of personal items for family and restock as needed.
· Maintain an approved product list for home and personal items and restock as needed.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Salary: $50k-75k plus bonus (commensurate with experience)
- Paid Time Off
- Health, dental and vision Insurance
- Access to tickets for our productions
BIPOC, LGBTQ+, and differently-abled individuals are strongly urged to apply. We also encourage applications from those who may not have conventional resumes. Please submit a resume, cover letter and 2-3 references.?
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online