TastemadeLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/1/2020 2:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Talent Manager jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Talent Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Talent Manager? Talent Manager (Contract)
What you'll do:
• Foster relationships with agents and managers to identify and recruit traditional on-camera hosts, accessible celebrities and digital influencers with a strong social following and/or creators who share Tastemade's voice and content creation sensibility for branded content campaigns and original network programming
• Work with the Head of Talent & Casting to align talent choices with assigned branded content project across the sales pipeline from RFP to Post-Sale
• Manage the talent databases and trackers as it pertains to branded and original content projects
• Create presentation and pitch materials as needed for Talent programs for internal and external presentations
• Support the Sales and Brand Strategy teams in the pricing, packaging and execution of talent based content programs
• Act as a liaison for the Talent Team and Tastemade's creative and programming teams
• Lead, draft and manage the negotiation and contract execution for assigned talent programs
• Participate in brainstorms, pitches, and client meetings
• Cultivate strong relationships with talent agencies, management companies and digital influencers
• Actively engage with the food, travel, design and lifestyle communities in the US and across the globe
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment!
What you'll bring:
• Impeccable taste. The talent you source is an extension and representation of our brand.
• 4-6 years relevant professional experience in talent for branded content partnerships, specifically pricing and packaging from the publisher side, across digital media and experiential activations
• Strong interpersonal skills. You can find a way to engage anyone with your words
• Fluent in all things social media. You can navigate Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Snapchat and beyond like the back of your hand to source amazing talent and influencers
• Experience working with traditional and digital talent in the unscripted space for brand sponsored content
• Master negotiator. You don't back down from a challenge
• Networking is second nature to you. You will bring strong industry contacts and relationships
• An eye for spotting best in class brand campaigns featuring talent
• Ability to think on your feet and take initiative to improve or create effective processes
• You are a true self starter and feel comfortable working autonomously
• A smile. We like those around here :)
• Superior written/verbal and analytical skills
• Excellent time management skills and ability to work collaboratively
• A passion for Tastemade and a positive, upbeat attitude!
]] This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.