TastemadeLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Talent Manager (Contract)
What you'll do:
• Foster relationships with agents and managers to identify and recruit traditional on-camera hosts, accessible celebrities and digital influencers with a strong social following and/or creators who share Tastemade's voice and content creation sensibility for branded content campaigns and original network programming
• Work with the Head of Talent & Casting to align talent choices with assigned branded content project across the sales pipeline from RFP to Post-Sale
• Manage the talent databases and trackers as it pertains to branded and original content projects
• Create presentation and pitch materials as needed for Talent programs for internal and external presentations
• Support the Sales and Brand Strategy teams in the pricing, packaging and execution of talent based content programs
• Act as a liaison for the Talent Team and Tastemade's creative and programming teams
• Lead, draft and manage the negotiation and contract execution for assigned talent programs
• Participate in brainstorms, pitches, and client meetings
• Cultivate strong relationships with talent agencies, management companies and digital influencers
• Actively engage with the food, travel, design and lifestyle communities in the US and across the globe
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment!
What you'll bring:
• Impeccable taste. The talent you source is an extension and representation of our brand.
• 4-6 years relevant professional experience in talent for branded content partnerships, specifically pricing and packaging from the publisher side, across digital media and experiential activations
• Strong interpersonal skills. You can find a way to engage anyone with your words
• Fluent in all things social media. You can navigate Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Snapchat and beyond like the back of your hand to source amazing talent and influencers
• Experience working with traditional and digital talent in the unscripted space for brand sponsored content
• Master negotiator. You don't back down from a challenge
• Networking is second nature to you. You will bring strong industry contacts and relationships
• An eye for spotting best in class brand campaigns featuring talent
• Ability to think on your feet and take initiative to improve or create effective processes
• You are a true self starter and feel comfortable working autonomously
• A smile. We like those around here :)
• Superior written/verbal and analytical skills
• Excellent time management skills and ability to work collaboratively
• A passion for Tastemade and a positive, upbeat attitude!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers on a mission to connect the world through video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 200 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices and apps, from the web to Apple TV, Facebook, and Snapchat.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.