TastemadeSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers!
Who you are:
A strong leader who can think creatively while managing a team around them. In this role, you will work alongside an Executive Producer and Creative Director teams to execute digital shows from development through post-production. This person is a problem solver who sees the whole picture of the project starting with the story to the logistics to the finished product. They are a team player who has had experience in the field and in post-production and has their finger on the pulse of all aspects of production. Must be proactive versus reactive, an effective multi-tasker, and have strong storytelling instincts. A clear communicator who can manage their producing team and crews to deliver high-quality content.
What you'll do:
• Ideate, write and coordinate video shoots across all of the brand's digital platforms.
• Manage and supervise over a staff of producers/associate producers working on the project alongside EP and Line Producer.
• Directing talent and crew
• Write shooting scripts, treatments, and story outlines
• Interview talent or cast individuals
• Work closely with Programming, Production, 3rd Party Crews and internal brand team to create original, high-quality content based on programming needs.
• Manage multiple creative assignments in a hands-on fashion during all stages of development, from ideation through post-production.
• Partner with the Production team to ensure all logistics, budgets, and deadlines are met through post-production.
• Be responsible for reaching out to locations necessary to the production and notifying them of full production expectations including releases, timeline, and fees.
• Manage scheduling, coordination, workflow, and deadlines for multiple projects and shoots simultaneously.
• Apply technical, editorial and creative storytelling expertise during all stages of production.
• Well versed with dealing with clients and navigating requests versus production parameters.
• Communicate effectively with the CPM team for any client asks or product integration
• Can work both in the office during prep and in the field while on location.
• Managing post string outs while overseeing multiple editors and producers
• Maintain edit schedule and delivering assets on a deadline
• Competitive salary
• Flexible vacation days and paid holiays
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• A stellar work environment – fun, casual, and fast-paced
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!
Tastemade is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination or harassment. Tastemade does not discriminate in recruitment or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any non-merit factors.
This is based on the EEO disclosure from the US Govt site for their recruitment but there are definitely other versions of this used by other entities to report their compliance with EEO hiring practices.
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers on a mission to connect the world through video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 200 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices and apps, from the web to Apple TV, Facebook, and Snapchat.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.