TastemadeSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/31/2021 5:00:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Staff Accountant jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Staff Accountant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Staff Accountant? Tastemade is seeking a Staff Accountant to join our growing Accounting team. This is an excellent opportunity to professionally develop within a rapidly growing organization. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have a keen eye for detail, and independently and reliably work closely with team members throughout various levels of the company.
Who you are:
• Unflappable & Super Organized. You keep your cool while managing multiple priorities simultaneously and are the master of a tried-and-true system for keeping on top of your to-do list.
• Accurate & Detail Oriented. You're able to quickly spot errors and discrepancies, in the fine details and big picture.
What you'll do:
Play a key role in the ''Order to Cash'' process of the business, assisting the Senior Accountant (Revenue) primarily with:
• Review sales contracts and insertion orders (IO) submitted by sales team
• Maintain an in depth knowledge of Tastemade's Direct Sold Media product offerings
• Identify billing details and create Customers, Sales Orders and Projects in Netsuite
• Work with Sales teams in US and UK offices for any missing billing information and to confirm billing schedules
• Complete revenue forecasting process by projecting milestones and key dates per campaign
• Create billing schedules in Airtable for key invoice dates
• Create and submit invoices following agreed upon processes for large advertising agencies and brands
• Work with the Collections Clerk to understand payment status and when to escalate
• Support the Accounting team with running the bi-weekly payment runs
• Support the Accounting team with collation of support for audit queries
• Other adhoc duties as needed
What you'll bring:
• Experience with complex invoicing requirements
• Experience reviewing contracts and needing to pull out key information
• Experience with Netsuite's billing, project creation and sales order functions
• Airtable or similar database maintenance experience
• Extremely detail and process oriented
• Polished professional communication skills
• Effective organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work independently or as a team member
• Have an interest in learning and growing within an accounting department
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation days
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!
]] This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.