Social Media Content Editor, UK
Full Time Job
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travellers on a mission to connect the world through video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 200 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices and apps, from the web to TV, Facebook, and Snapchat.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.
What you'll do:
• Ideate original and branded social video content for various Tastemade social media platforms (including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, and Pinterest).
• Write engaging copy for our social channels
• Research, write, edit and schedule creative content for our social platforms
• Assist team with the distribution of content to the CMS and social publishing duties
• Identify content from our international markets for localisation
• Provide insights and develop timely content that takes advantage of news and trends relevant to the Tastemade audience on a daily basis
• Help build, grow and manage daily social communication across Tastemade's pages
• Work alongside content team to ensure all content is published free of mistakes and adheres to brand guidelines
• Maintain Tastemade tone and voice across multiple channels
• Analyse performance on a regular basis to grow traffic, engagement and reach goals
• Assist with ad hoc admin tasks as needed in support of the content team
What you'll bring:
• 2 years experience running high-scale social media accounts
• A sound understanding of food and food content
• An ability to dig deep into a platform's audience and build engagement
• An ability to interpret analytics, and a hunger to learn more
• Experience in lifestyle or food media
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• A genuine excitement for social media content and platforms, both existing and new
• A passion for Tastemade and positive, upbeat attitude
If this sounds like you, please submit a cover letter and CV today. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.