Senior Research Analyst
TastemadeSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/17/2021 1:14:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Senior Research Analyst jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Senior Research Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Research Analyst?
Full Time Job
What you'll be doing:
• Take a lead role in formulating data-informed strategies for Tastemade clients and sponsored campaigns.
• Support the Research department cross functionally by conducting pre-sale and post-sale brand research.
• Pre-Sale: Proactively create and craft audience and content insights, working closely with sales & strategy internally to effectively tell a cohesive Tastemade story that is highly strategic and thoughtful.
• Post-Sale: Assist on and execute ad effectiveness measurement and brand lift studies post-sale working with 3 rd party vendors like Dynata, Nielsen, Kantar Millward Brown, etc. Analyze campaign result data and summarize key insights on brand performance.
• Present findings and strategies in a directly client facing capacity.
• Work closely across internal teams (Sales, Brand Strategy, Account Management) to analyze data from multiple sources in order to tell the most effective story for potential brand partners.
• Serve as a source of guidance for Account Managers as it comes to reporting and post-campaign insights.
• Work on proactive reports on advertising effectiveness, consumer, and industry trends.
• Remain at the forefront of industry research best practices.
• Proactively keep a pulse on trends within digital, OTT/CTV, and social, as well as within the Food, Home Design, and Travel space.
• Be the lead on developing consumer insights and trends to construct thought leadership reports and white papers to share with internal and external clients.
• Ensure the quality of research included in RFP deliverables meet client expectations.
What you'll bring:
• Bachelor's Degree.
• 3-5 yrs experience in a related role.
• Experience working in media (social, digital, video, OTT/CTV) and experience with social insights & analytics platforms required.
• Presentation skills to clients (externally internally).
• Storyteller who can seamlessly translates data into a well crafted narrative.
• Strong knowledge of relevant research tools, survey creation, key 3 rd party providers, and industry trends.
• Extremely important to be a self-starter who is resourceful, collaborative, and able to run with something given minimal direction.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively with advertiser and agency partners, and serve as a knowledgeable and strong representation of Tastemade.
• Strong organization and time management skills.
• Proactively offer new research initiatives to support Tastemade.
• Bonus: Experience with OTT, CTV, TV data and insights