Senior Financial Analyst
TastemadeNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers!
Tastemade is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to support our Finance team. This individual will be responsible for performing reviews of and analysis for Tastemade's operating units.
Who You Are:
• Unflappable & Super Organized. You keep your cool while managing multiple priorities simultaneously and are the master of a tried-and-true system for keeping on top of your to-do list.
• Accurate & Detail Oriented. You're able to quickly spot errors and discrepancies, in the fine details and the big picture.
• Curious. You are naturally inquisitive and enjoy diving deep into the numbers.
• Analytical. You have a knack for using analysis or logical reasoning to draw conclusions.
• Dynamic. You flourish in fast-paced and dynamic environments.
What You'll Do:
• Create complex financial models to analyze the performance of Tastemade. This will require developing robust analytical frameworks.
• Effectively collaborate with various teams throughout the organization to gather inputs for building reports.
• Partnering with finance, accounting and business teams across the globe to construct and implement improvements relating to the financial forecasting/planning process.
• Work on monthly FP&A duties including forecasts, month-end close, annual budgets.
• Create new tools/systems/dashboards that enable teams throughout Tastemade to analyze the various costs and value-drivers for Tastemade.
• Work closely with Tastemade's CEO and CFO to support and influence new and existing content strategies.
What You'll Bring:
• BA/BS in Finance, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science) or Master's degree.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in finance or a related analytical field.
• Prior experience with P&L's and financial modeling is strongly preferred.
• Strong oral/written communication skills, solid presentation skills, and excellent analytical skills are essential.
• Quick learner and problem solver.
• Self-driven with the ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision in a deadline-oriented environment.
• Robust analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative, with the ability to interpret and synthesize financial data and present in an accurate, concise, digestible and actionable manner.
• Strong Excel skills (above average/expert level)
• Prior experience in investment banking, consulting or private equity is a plus
• Experience in media and entertainment a plus.
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation days and paid holiays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• A stellar work environment – fun, casual, and fast-paced
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers on a mission to connect the world through video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 200 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices and apps, from the web to Apple TV, Facebook, and Snapchat.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.