Senior Analyst, Financial Planning & Strategy
TastemadeSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers!
Tastemade is seeking a Senior Analyst, Financial Planning & Strategy to oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution. This individual will work directly under the guidance of our CEO and CFO and play an integral part in supporting senior leadership and departmental heads. He/She will assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation.
Who You Are:
• Unflappable & Super Organized. You keep your cool while managing multiple priorities simultaneously and are the master of a tried-and-true system for keeping on top of your to-do list.
• Accurate & Detail Oriented. You're able to quickly spot errors and discrepancies, in the fine details and the big picture.
• Curious. You are naturally inquisitive and enjoy diving deep into the numbers.
• Analytical. You have a knack for using analysis or logical reasoning to draw conclusions.
• Dynamic. You flourish in fast-paced and dynamic environments.
What you'll do:
• Support executive and board-level projects including board meeting materials, new and existing investment tracking and analysis, corporate & business development opportunities, KPI monitoring, P&L forecasting, business model optimization.
• Create complex financial models to analyze the performance of Tastemade. This will require developing robust analytical frameworks.
• Own planning and execution for Quarterly Business Reviews, in collaboration with the CFO and other key stakeholders.
• Plan agendas and ensure follow-up and accountability on action items from conversation and meetings.
• Serve as advisor/liaison between staff, executives, senior leaders, regarding company climate, project updates, proposals, and planning.
• Assist CEO and CFO in effective decisions.
• Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness on existing operations. Help to define new operational strategies, working with CEO and CFO on special projects.
What you'll bring:
• BA/BS in Finance, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science)
• 2 years working experience
• Experience with data analysis.
• Experience with budget management.
• Consulting or Banking experience with a focus on operations management.
• Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions.
• Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments.
• Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication.
• Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity.
• Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives.
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation days and paid holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• A stellar work environment – fun, casual, and fast-paced
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers on a mission to connect the world through video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 200 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices and apps, from the web to Apple TV, Facebook, and Snapchat.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.