TastemadeSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Who you are:
• Unflappable & Super Organized. You keep your cool while managing multiple priorities simultaneously and are the master of a tried-and-true system for keeping on top of your to-do list.
• Accurate & Detail Oriented. You're able to quickly spot errors and discrepancies, in the fine details and big picture.
What you'll do:
Oversee the Procure to Pay process for all functions at Tastemade, specifically:
• Own the end to end process relating to key digital video production accounts for original and branded content, and other corporate operating expenses of the business.
• Work closely with production teams with regards to coding of labor costs to projects
• Concur administration for credit cards, reviewing high volumes and ensuring compliance with accounting coding structures and accounting policies are followed.
• Assist the Controller with T&E policy updates and approval processes
• Oversee the Accounts Payable process including reviewing of coding accuracy, approvals
• Manage the bank's credit card function including issuance, cancellation, troubleshooting of credit cards
• Review bi weekly payment run
• Analyze production actuals and assist with the entering, review and reconciliation of key cost components (contingent workforce time, amortization entries, tracking of budget vs actual by show, margin analysis etc).
• Prepare cost reports for the production team management.
• Use advanced excel tools to scrub/ pivot/ format data for uploads into Netsuite
• Reconcile the outgoing bank account monthly
• Reconcile all payment related balance sheet accounts as part of month end
• Prepare monthly and ad hoc account reconciliations
• Assist with financial and tax audits, including ownership of the 1099 process
• Perform other assigned projects and functions as directed by management
What you'll bring:
• 4 years accounting experience in a fast paced startup environment
• Experience as Concur administrator or processor
• Advanced Excel skills a must, NetSuite experience preferred
• Have first hand experience managing a procure to pay function in a company
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
• Strong quantitative and reconciliation skills
• Excellent attention to detail, organizational and communication skills
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation days
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers on a mission to connect the world through video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 200 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices and apps, from the web to Apple TV, Facebook, and Snapchat.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.