This was removed by the employer on 6/22/2022 3:14:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Research Director jobs in Remote-US
Search all Research Director postings
Full Time Job
What you'll be doing:
• Responsible for insights and research across both pre-sale and post-sale. Must deeply understand the Tastemade audience, content, and viewer experiences and help develop creative ways to utilize Tastemade's data to drive agency and brand conversations
• Understand the different ways that data & research inform our work across the company, and position this for sales initiatives
• Partner closely with sales to develop and deliver insights-fueled narratives that are compelling and influential
• Strengthen our measurement capabilities on our streaming networks to drive intelligence, campaign efficiencies, and performance
• Execute research for campaigns with measurement partners, and find new measurement solutions – work across all areas of study: survey design, project management, data integrity, fieldwork supervision, data analysis, storytelling, report creation, presentation, and troubleshooting
• Lead consumer research with strategic partners and for the Tastemade brand
• Contribute to Tastemade's POV regarding new/current measurement solutions and educate our sales teams accordingly
• Provide critical industry expertise – staying ahead of industry trends, methodologies, and 3rd party partnerships, adjusting Tastemade's measurement product roadmap accordingly
• Provide thought leadership around our position in the marketplace and deliver in the form of white papers, newsletters, and infographics working alongside Design
• Onboard new measurement partners and capabilities based on industry needs
• Lead vendor and platform relationships and implementation processes
• Conduct research to inform how our global sales teams drive business outcomes with marketers, agencies, brands, and partners.
• Work cross-functionally with our Data Science, Programming, Marketing, and Engineering teams to see products through
• Manage two team members
What you'll bring:
• Bachelor's Degree
• 6-8 years in advertising research – at a research vendor, media owner, client, or agency partner – with at least 4 of those years working in social/digital advertising
• Deep expertise in OTT/TV and social platforms, metrics, and utilizing data (need to be able to use data sets outside of standard 3rd party syndicated tools)
• Extensive experience in data analysis and storytelling, going beyond the ''what'' to tell the ''why'' within research results
• Resonance: brand awareness, consideration, intent, etc.
• Reaction: attribution, sales lift, online-to-online, foot traffic, etc.
• Proven ability to weave primary quantitative/qualitative research, syndicated/3rd party research, and platform behavioral data together into a cohesive and compelling story
• Robust knowledge of the digital/social / video ecosystem, measurement capability landscape, and how it all works from a technical perspective
• A successful track record of evaluating and onboarding digital measurement solutions and products from beginning to end
• Hands-on and inherently curious. Must go above and beyond if you find data taking you to exciting and unexpected places
• A communicative personality who is capable of building solid relationships with colleagues and external stakeholders and can explain complex topics in simple terms
• Inherently curious and strategic thinker that can connect the dots
• Broad knowledge of measurement solutions, spanning CPG, Auto, Entertainment, Retail, Tech, etc.
• A positive and collaborative team player who values building strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
• Excellent presentation skills; at times, join the sales team in meetings with clients
• Global research experience
What Makes Us a Great Opportunity?
We prioritize an inclusive, People-first culture at Tastemade. We strive to be a welcoming team that supports, nurtures, and grows from your first day . We are also firm believers in ''walking the talk'' -- o ur employee-led workplace experience committees, DE&I groups, and wellness and philanthropic initiatives reflect much of our culture and build a sense of real community among our team. While working at Tastemade, you will collaborate with passionate, curious, and authentic peers who are driven by our core values and equally enthusiastic about food, travel, and home & design.
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation policy and paid company holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP, and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• Monthly wellness stipend to support your physical and mental health
• Monthly electronics allowance to partially offset cell phone and internet costs
• One-time home office equipment stipend
• Professional development by way of a feedback-driven culture, regular performance check-ins, and in-house mentorship and support programs
• Collaborative, passionate, and fun colleagues!
This is a remote job opportunity and can reside in the following registered states: CA, CT, DC, FL, IL, MD, ME, NE, NJ, NY, OH, OR, TX, and WA
Tastemade is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruiting and interview process. If you require any assistance or need accommodations, please reach out to us at email@example.com