TastemadeNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/6/2021 8:16:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Research Analyst jobs in New York-NY
Search all Research Analyst postings
Full Time Job
Tastemade is currently seeking a Research Analyst to help us tell the stories of our viewers, and how they engage with our content, specifically to support our Brand Partnerships team. The Research Analyst will directly work on research related to RFPs, campaigns, brand lift studies, and to support Tastemade's global brand partnerships business. He/she is expected to be an active participant on the business, consistently engaged and contributing ideas and insights that will benefit our clients, and be able to speak knowledgeably on research solutions for brand campaigns. As part of the research group, the Research Analyst will work closely with the advertising sales team, brand strategy, ad ops, and account management.
What You'll do:
• Create and craft audience and content insights, working closely with sales & strategy internally in pre-sale to effectively tell a cohesive Tastemade story that is highly strategic and thoughtful.
• Work closely across internal teams to analyze data from multiple sources in order to tell the most effective story for potential brand partners.
• Assist on and execute measurement and research studies post-sale (brand lift/content effectiveness).
• Analyze test result data and summarize key insights on brand performance.
• Serve as a source of guidance for Account Managers as it comes to reporting and post-campaign insights.
• Work on proactive reports on advertising effectiveness, consumer, and industry trends.
• Remain at the forefront of industry research best practices.
• Ensures that quality of research included RFP deliverables meet client expectations.
• Keep research trackers and folders up to date.
What You'll Bring:
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1 - 3 yrs experience in a related role.
• Experience working in social video and experience with social insights & analytics platforms required.
• Strong knowledge of relevant research, key 3rd party providers, and industry trends.
• Extremely important to be able to be a self-starter who is resourceful, collaborative, and able to run with something given minimal direction.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively with advertiser and agency partners, and be a knowledgeable and strong representation of Tastemade.
• Strong organization, project management, and time management skills.
• Bonus: Experience with OTT, CTV, TV data and insights
Perks of the job:
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation days and paid holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook Pro, or equivalent hardware
• Catered lunches, unlimited snacks and drinks
• Cell phone allowances
• Colleagues that are fellow foodies!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers on a mission to connect the world through video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 200 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices, and apps, from the web to Apple TV, Facebook, and Snapchat.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.