Programming Manager, Home Team
This was removed by the employer on 6/7/2022 8:14:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Programming Manager, Home Team jobs in Remote-US
Search all Programming Manager, Home Team postings
Full Time Job
What you'll be doing:
• Communicate long-term and monthly content roll-out to internal departments and external partners.
• Work with the Programming Director to help develop and implement a launch strategy for an upcoming Tastemade channel in the lifestyle space.
• Manage daily programming schedules for Tastemade streaming channels, coordinating with the Head of Programming and Head of Marketing to maximize premiere and marketing potential for priority shows.
• Manage content inventories and identify potential themes and editorial moments for sponsorship opportunities. Interface with sales support teams to execute on brand campaigns.
• Track and report network and show performance on a weekly basis against department and company OKRs.
• Screen acquisition targets for network fit and S&P concerns.
• Track and compile competitive programming information and relay to key stakeholders.
What you'll bring:
• 3-5 years of experience working in a content strategy and scheduling capacity at a TV network or major streaming service. A background in Home & lifestyle entertainment is a plus.
• Excellent organization, prioritization and multitasking skills.
• Proficient in industry-standard creative and production applications, including Excel and Keynote.
What Makes Us a Great Opportunity?
We prioritize an inclusive, People-first culture at Tastemade. From your first day, we strive to be a welcoming team that supports, nurtures and grows . We are also firm believers in ''walking the talk'' -- o ur employee-led workplace experience committees, DE&I groups, and wellness and philanthropic initiatives reflect much of our culture and build a sense of real community among our team. While working at Tastemade, you will collaborate with passionate, curious, and authentic peers, who are driven by our core values and equally enthusiastic about food, travel and home & design.
Remote work at Tastemade
This is a remote job opportunity and can reside in the following registered states: CA, CT, DC, FL, IL, MD, ME, NE, NJ, NY, OH, OR, TX, and WA
Total Rewards :
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation policy and paid company holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP, and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• Monthly wellness stipend to support your physical and mental health
• Monthly electronics allowance to partially offset cell phone and internet costs
• One-time home office equipment stipend
• Professional development by way of a feedback-driven culture, regular performance check-ins, and in-house mentorship and support programs
• Collaborative, passionate, and fun colleagues!
Tastemade is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruiting and interview process. If you require any assistance or need accommodations, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org