Programming Director, Tastemade TV
TastemadeSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers!
We are looking for a Programming Director for Tastemade TV to join our growing team.
What you'll do:
• Work across the content leadership team to help develop strategy for TV programming in 2020 and beyond.
• Manage daily programming schedules for all Tastemade TV Channels, coordinating with Executive Producer and Head of Marketing to maximize premiere and marketing potential for priority shows.
• Manage the trafficking of Sponsored Content Campaigns, interfacing with pre and post-sale teams to ensure that branded TV spots are being scheduled in accordance with campaign goals.
• Track and report on Weekly Network KPIs and ratings
• Work with external producers and internal post-production to ensure content is delivered on time to Media Operations Manager.
• Identify acquisition targets, and work with internal legal and business teams to execute licensing deals for Tastemade's TV and subscription services. Be the ''face'' of Tastemade as a buyer of content with distributors, festival programmers, and independent creators.
What You'll Bring:
• 5 years of experience working in a content acquisition or programming capacity at a TV network or major streaming service
• Excellent team management, organization, prioritization, and multitasking skills needed
• Must have excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills
• Must be proficient in industry-standard creative and production applications/software
• Experience in Microsoft Excel and Keynote
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation days and paid holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• A stellar work environment – fun, casual, and fast-paced
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers on a mission to connect the world through video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 200 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices and apps, from the web to Apple TV, Facebook, and Snapchat.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.