TastemadeSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers!
We are looking for a dynamic, programmatic monetization lead to identify, build and maintain relationships with key SSP and DSP partners across the programmatic landscape. You will have a deep understanding of the programmatic ad tech industry, competitive offerings, understand customer needs and leverage qualitative and quantitative data to support feature prioritization and positioning. This is a hands-on position responsible for leading a revenue center. You will work closely with key stakeholders from across the organization to ensure that your demand portfolio scales and achieve its revenue objectives. The position requires competency in sales and account management and familiarity of advertising products and yield management.
What you'll do:
• Programmatic Monetization: The core responsibility will be to identify new clients and build partnerships with Agency Trading Desks, SSP's, and DSP's. Your past ad tech experience in a similar role will be crucial to your success.
• Grow Existing Business: Work closely with our existing programmatic demand partners to manage the ongoing business and trading relationships and ensure that the full potential of each partnership is achieved. You will participate and lead Quarterly Business Reviews ( QBRs) with the clients.
• Build Demand Side Partnerships: This role will develop premium demand partnerships and promote RTB based campaign activation across the Tastemade programmatic offerings .
• Work responsibilities include prospecting, communicating the value of our inventory and product features to relevant partners, quarterly business reviews, and securing new integrations with DSPs while making sure integrations start and finish promptly.
• Responsible for inbound and outbound partnership discussions with ad networks, DSPs, exchanges, and agency trading desks.
• Initiate discussions with new clients and build a high impact relationship
• Ongoing management of existing partnerships and associated partner programs with RTB demand platforms and trading desks.
• Build cross-departmental relationships within the company, including Business Development, Ad Sales, Product, Operations, Engineering, Finance, etc.
• Contribute to overall company strategy, problem-solving, and culture.
• Attain monthly and quarterly revenue growth goals for programmatic sales.
• Identify and scope out key market conditions for launching offering in new countries.
What you'll bring:
• Minimum of 5 years working in fast paced ad tech environment, preferably with RTB based programmatic advertising platforms ( exchanges, ad networks, DSPs, SSPs)
• Proven track record establishing, developing, and executing key distribution, product, and monetization partnerships
• Domain specific knowledge/experience in digital advertising, monetization, video and/or mobile video marketing.
• Solid understanding of RTB, video advertising platforms and online advertising models
• Concrete understanding of programmatic video and services including industry trends, major players by category and knowledge of the RTB based advertising ecosystem and landscape
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to interact with diverse groups of technical and non-technical people
• Adaptable, team player who gets things done
• Understand industry trends around Viewability, Fraud Prevention, Cross-Device Advertising, Cookie Syncing, Geo-Fencing, etc
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation days and paid holiays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• A stellar work environment – fun, casual, and fast-paced
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers on a mission to connect the world through video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 200 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices and apps, from the web to Apple TV, Facebook, and Snapchat.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.