TastemadeSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Production Manager (TV &Film)
Tastemade is seeking a well versed, hyper-organized Production manager to join the team.
What you'll do:
• Work closely with the Creative Team and Content Partnership team on a project by project basis
• Facilitate production rentals as needed
• Apply for permits as needed
• Manages budgets for multiple shoot/projects simultaneously
• Process invoices associated with each shoot/project you are assigned to
• Make and distribute out call sheets and production reports for all shoot/projects you are assigned to
• Hire, negotiate and onboard new crew members as needed
• Oversee crew and immediate teams payroll (including but not limited to confirming pay rates, approving time cards, collecting paper time cards as needed, verifying i9's)
• Communicate cross-functionally and cross-departmentally as needed
What you'll bring:
• At least 3 years of experience working as a Production Manager
• Experience working with networks, top tier brands and commercial clients
• Comfortable working predominantly in an office environment (This role requires a heavy level of general business acumen)
• Capable of running the field/ can be assertive in the field (AD Experience a Plus, but not necessary)
• Experience dealing with vendors (i.e. gear/vehicle/etc)
• High level of attention to detail and ability to multitask
• Organized and able to rapidly execute in an environment with tight timelines and ever-changing priorities
• Familiarity with production accounting and payroll
• Ability to grab the reigns and run with all aspects of domestic & international productions from prep to post and does not reply in having an LP/EIC in the field
• Self Starting multitasker able to function from an office, minivan, or a swamp with the same care and attention to detail
• Team LEADER and Team PLAYER
• Prides yourself in expert communication and creating transparency
• Ability to think quickly and strategically as needed in last minute situations
• Ability to keep your composure/ remain calm, cool, collected, and put together no matter the situation
• Ability to work on multiple projects with various timelines and needs at the same time
• Proficiency in Google Suite
Perks of the job:
• Competitive salary
• Catered lunches, unlimited snacks, and drinks
• Colleagues that are fellow food & travel lovers!
Please Note the following:
• This is a non-union in house position
• This is a contract role
• Must be located in the LA area
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers on a mission to connect the world through video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 200 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices and apps, from the web to Apple TV, Snapchat, Facebook and Instagram.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.