Marketing Manager, Streaming
Full Time Job
What you'll be doing:
• Interface, manage, and build strong relationships with platform partners.
• Act as a voice for Tastemade's streaming channels and series to internal and external teams.
• Execute tactical marketing campaigns.
• Compile data-driven pre-launch and post-mortem campaign reports.
• Keep abreast of streaming industry news, and emerging trends in content marketing.
• Support the development of creative materials. Including Copy, key art, video trailers, etc.
• Analyze what is working and not working in the market with partners and competitors.
• Communicate these findings to senior leadership and influence our editorial marketing strategy.
• Identify opportunities for cross-promotion with platform and media partners.
What you'll bring:
• Bachelor's degree.
• 3-5 years of professional non-internship experience in marketing, partnerships, sales or public relations at a media company.
• Strong communication skills, including writing and developing compelling presentations.
• Skilled at establishing strong professional relationships.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple time-sensitive projects.
• A fast learner and self-starter. Entrepreneurial.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience working with internal stakeholders.
• A team player and collaborator.
• Passionate about Food, Travel, and/or Home and Design content.
• Media and agency experience preferred and will be considered first.
• Preference for a bi-lingual background. (Spanish and/or Portuguese)
What Makes Us a Great Opportunity?
We prioritize an inclusive, People-first culture at Tastemade. From your first day, we strive to be a welcoming team that supports, nurtures and grows . We are also firm believers in 'walking the walk' -- o ur employee-led workplace experience committees, DE&I groups, and wellness and philanthropic initiatives reflect much of our culture and build a sense of real community among our team. While working at Tastemade, you will collaborate with passionate, curious, and authentic peers, who are driven by our core values and equally enthusiastic about food, travel and home & design.
How we'll take care of you:
Our job titles may span more than one career level. The pay range for this role in the US is between $75,000 and $85,000. The range listed is just one component of Tastemade's total compensation package for employees . The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: candidate qualifications, training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus or commission, equity, benefits, and/or other incentives.
Remote work at Tastemade
This is a remote job opportunity and can reside in the following registered states: CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, IL, MD, ME, MT, NE, NJ, NY, OH, TX, and WA
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation policy and paid company holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP, and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• Monthly wellness stipend to support your physical and mental health
• Monthly electronics allowance to partially offset cell phone and internet costs
• One-time home office equipment stipend
• Professional development by way of a feedback-driven culture, regular performance check-ins, and in-house mentorship and support programs
• Collaborative, passionate, and fun colleagues!
Tastemade is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its open positions within the organization. Tastemade believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enrich the workplace. We're an equal-opportunity employer. We hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Additionally, Tastemade's commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws.
Tastemade is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruiting and interview process. If you have a medical condition or disability and you require any assistance or need accommodations, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.