This was removed by the employer on 1/18/2022 1:14:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Marketing Director jobs in Remote-US
Search all Marketing Director postings
Full Time Job
What you'll be doing:
• Lead the development of partner, consumer, brand and B2B marketing strategy and campaigns from planning, strategy, to campaign development & execution.
• Lead coordination and communication for marketing projects: work with media agency and creative partners, coordinate assets, communicate cross-departmentally, and meet key project deadlines.
• Oversee creative development for campaigns, including asset toolkits, trailers, promos, sizzle reels, key art, social content etc., optimizing existing workflows and developing new ones.
• Manage marketing budgets for each project, track costs, ensure projects stay within budget, work with finance to set up and pay third party vendors.
• Develop and communicate presentations and project documents to align stakeholders and executives on project plans.
• Build presentations and post campaign reports for key projects, analyze key learnings and adapt best practices for future campaigns.
• Lead the development of performance tracking and analysis for partner marketing campaigns and drive optimization of partner marketing mix to improve return on investment • Drive overall development and implementation of distribution marketing plans that align with audience growth targets
• Lead CRM strategy by deploying monthly emails to Tastemade subscribers, highlighting content premieres, recipes and more
• Liaise with the social team to leverage Tasteamde's marketing capabilities to drive growth and engagement in Tastemade TV and Tastemade
• Work with the programming team to amplify premiere dates, stunts, and other programming tactics in generating partner support.
• Work closely with the finance team to evaluate and determine ROI for paid marketing campaigns with distribution partners.
• Solicit and develop third party marketing partnerships focused on driving engagement on Tastemade TV and Tastemade .
• Run point on any marketing efforts and leveraging in exchange for partner support. • Oversee growth of live tv and Tastemade efforts on web and social
• Manage consumer campaigns for new DTC platform launch, planning and execution, working with agency partner on media plans, creative and implementing campaigns.
• Develop a B2B marketing plan for sales initiatives, build out a yearly calendar and implement campaigns.
• Support efforts across Tastemade's DEI initiatives managing strategy, campaigns and cross functional coordination.
• Support Head of Marketing with brand related initiatives including brand campaigns, and brand study working with partner agency on scope of work, collecting materials to test, ensuring milestones are being met for each phase of the project. Work with research to pull internal data where needed.
• Work closely with our international teams to coordinate local and global campaigns. • Manage a growing marketing support team to achieve department goals. • Work on ad hoc projects with the Head of Marketing as needed.
What you'll bring:
• 7-10 years of partner marketing, consumer & B2B marketing, brand strategy and campaign management experience at an entertainment network/studio, or media company. • Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field or relevant qualification and experience • Experience running marketing campaign workflows, timeline development and asset management.
• Knowledge of domestic and international television landscape
• Experience launching global linear TV channels
• Experience with distribution licenses across linear TV, mobile, digital, OTT • Ability to analyze data and apply it to strategy and tactical planning.
• Have a strong creative eye to push levels of creativity and keep campaigns on brand. • Excel in managing timelines, and prioritize multiple overlapping projects/requests. • Ability to own and take full responsibility for projects.
• Be a self-starter, identify challenges and develop action plans.
• Experience successfully managing a dynamic team.
• A strong passion for Food, Travel, Home & Design is a plus.