Part Time Paid Internship
What you'll be doing:
• Learn about and be exposed to various legal topics relevant to the media industry, and complete legal assignments in furtherance of that education.Relevant topics include intellectual property, contracts, advertising, international, content production, and how to be an effective in-house counsel.
• Meet weekly with a cohort of interns who are passionate about making waves in media.
• Meet with teams to learn the ins and outs of the Tastemade business and our industry.
• Build meaningful relationships with the Tastemade team and otherwise.
• Gain experiential knowledge, practice time, and shadowing opportunities from Tastemade.
• Present a culminating project to the Tastemade team at the end of your internship related to what you learned.
What You'll Bring:
• Interest in building a legal career (current or aspiring law students welcome)
• Curiosity, a learner's mindset, and desire to develop personally and professionally
• Passion for excellence (as well as food, travel, design, and content!)
• This opportunity will be a paid internship at $15.00 an hour OR interns can use this opportunity for school credit through student's chosen school/university (this will be subject to your school's approval)
• This opportunity will start June 6th and end the week of August 26th.
• To participate, you must be available for 2 hours on Monday from 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM Pacific, as well as a total of 8 hours between two of the following days; Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. Total hours will be 10 per week.
• Students must be Junior or Senior in College
• This opportunity will be hybrid, working both virtually and at our Tastemade HQ in Santa Monica. Interns must be located in the Los Angeles area.
For any questions, comments, concerns, or trouble submitting your application; please email Destini Hall at email@example.com
We're an equal opportunity employer. We most decidedly are an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.