TastemadeSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Junior Editor (Food Content)
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers on a mission to connect the world through video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 200 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices and apps, from the web to Apple TV, Facebook, and Snapchat.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.
What you'll do:
• Use internal and approved stock libraries to creatively source video material to stitch into videos for daily social distribution
• Work closely with Programming team members to learn and act on feedback that will improve watch time and engagement performance
What you'll bring:
• Competent skills in Adobe Premiere (self-taught or trained)
• Thoughtful attention to detail, paired with excellent prioritization
• Ability to work positively and reliably in an environment where flexibility, collaboration, creativity and fast execution are required
• Ability to work under pressure and under deadlines, with strong follow through
• Ability to source and edit music / SFX from audio library
• Ability to maintain proper file structure and naming conventions
• (Appreciated but not required) Familiarity with After Effects / the ability to create motion graphics
Perks of the job:
• Competitive compensation
• Catered lunches, unlimited snacks, and drinks
• Colleagues that are fellow food & travel lovers!
Please note: We anticipate this project last 3 months. We expect this individual to work M-F, 40 hours a week.