Intern - Brand Strategy
This was removed by the employer on 9/1/2022 9:14:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Brand Strategy jobs in Brazil-IN
Search all Intern - Brand Strategy postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
What you'll be doing:
• Support in creating and updating presentations and other visual materials (Keynote and Canva)
• Support with the organization of spreadsheets, with history and records of important data from the team (from audience materials, research data to contacts of partner creators)
• Contact the production team to share the ideas we want to develop with customers and receive the corresponding production costs;
• Contact creators or their entrepreneurs to negotiate fees and organize this history;
• Constant updating with the branded content market to share insights and information about formats, new talent and competition with the team.
What you'll bring:
• Studying from the 2nd year of Social Communication: Advertising, Marketing or similar degrees
• Has skillset and taste for writing
• Is proactive in seeking answers, energetic, and organized
• Interested in listening and learning from the team
• Interested in presentations and visual materials
• Ready to learn and help where needed
What Makes Us a Great Opportunity?
We prioritize an inclusive, People-first culture at Tastemade. From your first day, we strive to be a welcoming team that supports, nurtures and grows . We are also firm believers in ''walking the talk'' -- o ur employee-led workplace experience committees, DE&I groups, and wellness and philanthropic initiatives reflect much of our culture and build a sense of real community among our team. While working at Tastemade, you will collaborate with passionate, curious, and authentic peers, who are driven by our core values and equally enthusiastic about food, travel and home & design.
• Apple iMac, MacBook Pro or equivalent hardware
• A fun, casual and fast-paced work environment
• Colleagues who are food and travel lovers!
Tastemade is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruiting and interview process. If you require any assistance or need accommodations, please reach out to us at email@example.com