HR Operations Manager
Full Time Job
HR Operations Manager (Trilingual: English, Spanish and Portuguese)
What you'll be doing:
• Manage full scope HR support for Brazilian and Argentinian policies, procedures, practices, including but not limited to administration, compliance, employee and labor relations, safety and health, performance management, leadership advisement, full time and contingent workforce management, employee vacation/leave, office management and objectives specific to improving operational effectiveness and efficiency.
• Demonstrate a high level of competency and commitment to HR best practices and employment laws, and remain current on local employment laws and compliance in Brazil and Argentina
• Identify and recommend continuous improvements to HR programs and processes to drive efficiencies and enhance the employee experience
• Write, review and update policies, guidance documents, tools, and employee-facing documentation in Spanish and Portuguese to ensure seamless translation of information across our global teams.
• Serve as a point of contact to team members, answering questions and helping employees navigate all aspects of People Operations in Brazil and Argentina, including topics such as, compensation, payroll, benefits, work/life, employee perks, company policies, etc.
• Advise individuals and managers on employee relation activity such as probations, performance improvement plans, maternity/paternity leave, other business matters.
• Understand employee opinions and experiences; provide a point of view and anticipate needs and address concerns proactively
• Contribute to Latin America People Operations projects and initiatives with both culture and HR objectives in mind
• Support diversity and inclusion, corporate social responsibility and other HR operational projects as identified for your designated teams.
• Support the Head of People Operations as needed on daily tasks, special projects, administration and programs
What you'll bring:
• Minimum of 4 years of relevant HR experience in Brazil and Argentina markets
• English, Spanish, and Portuguese written and verbal language skills a must
• Experience in a startup environment a plus
• Experience at a global company a plus
• Google Suite, MS Suite, and other technology platform tools proficiency
• Experienced in People Operations administration, operations, onboarding/offboarding management, compliance, employee relations, performance management, employment laws and general HR program/operations in Brazil and Argentina.
• Demonstrated ability to drive HR processes and deliver high-quality HR services in a fast-paced environment
• Curious problem solver with a point of view that proactively finds solutions and resolves issues
• High EQ and interpersonal skills. Builds relationships with a diverse group of global colleagues
• Resourceful, self - motivated, detailed, analytical and responsive. Strong sense of urgency with a 'let's / can do' attitude
• Must be located in Brazil or Argentina
• Must be willing to travel
• Must be trilingual in English, Spanish, and Portuguese
What Makes Us a Great Opportunity?
We prioritize an inclusive, People-first culture at Tastemade. From your first day, we strive to be a welcoming team that supports, nurtures and grows . We are also firm believers in ''walking the talk'' -- o ur employee-led workplace experience committees, DE&I groups, and wellness and philanthropic initiatives reflect much of our culture and build a sense of real community among our team. While working at Tastemade, you will collaborate with passionate, curious, and authentic peers, who are driven by our core values and equally enthusiastic about food, travel and home & design.
• Stock options
• Competitive Vacation policy and paid company holidays
• Medical, Dental, Life Insurance
• Meal allowance
• Apple iMac, MacBook Pro, or equivalent hardware
• Monthly wellness stipend to support your physical and mental health
• Monthly electronics allowance to partially offset cell phone and internet costs
• Professional development by way of a feedback-driven culture, regular performance check-ins, and in-house mentorship and support programs
• Collaborative, passionate, and fun colleagues!
Tastemade is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruiting and interview process. If you require any assistance or need accommodations, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org