Head Of Advertising Platforms and Operations
This was removed by the employer on 8/16/2022 8:14:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Search for Head Of Advertising Platforms and Operations jobs in Remote-US
Search all Head Of Advertising Platforms and Operations postings
Full Time Job
What you'll be doing:
• Acting as a thought leader, developing programmatic strategy and innovative solutions to position Tastemade as an industry leader.
• Elevating Tastemade's voice in the CTV space via the development of key, senior level relationships with top industry leaders to ensure Tastemade is considered best-in-class
• Identifying opportunities for expanding our platform expertise, by understanding the needs of Tastemade clients and the direction of the industry.
• Acting as go-to expert on programmatic industry topics, able to create points of view in line with our business and core values.
• Working with department heads and to drive the direction of the future of our programmatic display and video capabilities.
• Ensuring we stay market-leading in the programmatic media space, with the development of case studies and thought leadership articles.
• Acting, from time to time, as programmatic platform consultant to our clients, including assisting them in making decisions on platform adoption to achieve business goals.
• Managing a team ensuring best practice as well as improving processes and procedures to enhance delivery capabilities.
• Taking an active management role developing the programmatic team's talent as well as assessing needs and resource planning on an ongoing basis.
• Representing Tastemade in new business pitches, contributes to pricing structures and attending sales meetings when needed to actively contribute to product and business strategy.
What you'll bring:
• 8 years of experience in digital advertising including video, CTV, OTT.
• Established thought-leadership in the programmatic video industry.
• Deep understanding of or experience working in the connected TV advertising ecosystem across Adtech, DSP, SSP, and Agency trading desks
• Familiarity with Ad Operations teams including campaign performance, and traffic acquisition tactics.
• Previous experience in managing and growing teams including but not limited to: overseeing the recruitment of new team members, playing an active role in talent retention and building personal development plans.
What Makes Us a Great Opportunity?
We prioritize an inclusive, People-first culture at Tastemade. From your first day, we strive to be a welcoming team that supports, nurtures and grows . We are also firm believers in ''walking the talk'' -- o ur employee-led workplace experience committees, DE&I groups, and wellness and philanthropic initiatives reflect much of our culture and build a sense of real community among our team. While working at Tastemade, you will collaborate with passionate, curious, and authentic peers, who are driven by our core values and equally enthusiastic about food, travel and home & design.
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation policy and paid company holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP, and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• Monthly wellness stipend to support your physical and mental health
• Monthly electronics allowance to partially offset cell phone and internet costs
• One-time home office equipment stipend
• Professional development by way of a feedback-driven culture, regular performance check-ins, and in-house mentorship and support programs
• Collaborative, passionate, and fun colleagues!
Remote work at Tastemade
This is a remote job opportunity and can reside in the following registered states: CA, CT, DC, FL, IL, MD, ME, NE, NJ, NY, OH, OR, TX, and WA
Tastemade is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruiting and interview process. If you require any assistance or need accommodations, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org