French-Speaking Social Media Editor
Full Time Job
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers on a mission to connect the world through video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 200 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices and apps, from the web to Apple TV, Facebook, and Snapchat.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.
Tastemade is looking for a Social Media Editor to support our mission: to move people to create great food and travel experiences for themselves and their world. The ideal candidate will have experience using a range of social channels to support the launch and amplification of millennial entertainment and lifestyle brands.
Who you are:
• A creative storyteller who understands how to connect with social audiences using great copy, images, video and interactions.
• A great writer who is able to inhabit the voice, tone and character of your channel, interacting with members and the global conversation.
• An experimenter who is constantly looking for new ways to surprise, delight and inspire viewers.
• A French native speaker and fluent in English. You must already be based in the UK.
• A lover of food, travel and home & design content.
What you'll do:
• Tastemade France Channel Development: Developing, programming, and managing the brand's social channels and channel strategy.
• Social Media Management: Program local market channels on Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
• Community management across all platforms.
• Write engaging copy for social posts, content titles & descriptions and post across multiple platforms.
• Help plan and develop a strategy that you'll implement across the social spectrum, from web to mobile.
• Discover innovative ways to reuse and repurpose existing content
• Weekly reporting of platform performance
• Regularly liaising with global channels on content trends and crossover opportunities
• Outreach to creators for licensed content
• O&O - keeping homepage fresh with relevant, seasonal topical content
• Translate existing content to the French language.
• Review re-cuts and translations with the post-production team.
What you'll bring:
• 2 years experience managing multiple social media channels, preferably for a large-scale, millennial audience of an entertainment or lifestyle brand
• Native French speaker, with fluency in English.
• Proven ability to engage, connect and build an audience across multiple channels.
• Ability to communicate results and formulate strategy.
• A passion for Tastemade and a positive, upbeat attitude!
Perks of the job:
• Competitive salary
• Catered lunches, unlimited snacks, and drinks
• Colleagues that are fellow food & travel lovers!