Culinary / Food Stylist
TastemadeSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers!
What you'll do:
• Develop, write, test, and style (on camera) 6-10 recipes for 1-2 shoots days per week
• Ideate, research, and pitch innovative ideas, recipes and hacks for existing video concepts
• Brainstorm and pitch new video ideas and formats
• Closely monitor food trends, develop content around them, and analyze the results of your work
• Collaborate with Creative Producer and Directors of Photography to produce visually stunning work
• Ensure compliance with health regulations in accordance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) safety guidelines
What you'll bring:
• Must love food!
• Keen eye for color, composition, and design
• Food styling experience preferred
• Meticulous and detail-oriented
• A dedication to quality, taste, and precision
• An open-minded and flexible person - open to new ideas and new processes
• Ability to take direction and work with multiple teams in a fast-paced environment
• Experience in Google Suite
• Competitive compensation package
• A stellar work environment – fun, casual, and fast-paced
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers on a mission to connect the world through video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 200 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices and apps, from the web to Apple TV, Facebook, and Snapchat.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.