Content Partnerships Manager
TastemadeSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/6/2019 11:14:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Content Partnerships Manager jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Content Partnerships Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Content Partnerships Manager? Content Partnerships Manager (Contract)
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers on a mission to connect the world through video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 200 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices and apps, from the web to Apple TV, Facebook, and Snapchat.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.
Who you are:
• Unflappable & Super Organized. You keep your cool while managing multiple projects simultaneously and are the master of a tried-and-true system for keeping on top of your to-do list.
• A Creative Thinker. You have a background in and passion for storytelling and you enjoy giving thoughtful notes to help create strong, clear storylines.
• Polished & Confident. You're comfortable representing the Tastemade team in a professional manner, and in the best possible light, with brand partners, talent, producers and directors, and external production crews whether in email, on set, or in a meeting.
• Team Player. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are willing to jump in and help out where needed.
What you'll do:
• Drive the creation of all branded projects from production kick-off to delivery of final assets.
• Lead internal and external teams to develop and create content for all branded partnerships on time and of the highest quality
• Serve as the point of contact for brands and clients through the production process
• Manage all production stages for multiple content partnership projects
• Use your best judgment to maintain the integrity of Tastemade content while being mindful of the delicate nature of client relationships
• Partner with Production to provide direction and air cover throughout shoots and edits
What you'll bring:
• A minimum of 3-5 years relevant digital media, project management, and/or motion picture production experience; ad agency, branded content, and video experience is a major plus
• Experience working with brands and/or clients
• A genuine interest in digital advertising and specifically, branded content
• Working knowledge of the various stages of content production
• A gift for prioritization, multi-tasking, communication, and meticulous attention to detail
• A smile. We like those around here. :)
• A passion for Tastemade and a can-do attitude
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• A stellar work environment – fun, casual, and fast-paced
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!
Please note: this role is being filled on a Contract basis to start This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.