This was removed by the employer on 2/2/2022 7:14:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Content Manager jobs in Remote-US
Search all Content Manager postings
Full Time Job
Content Manager (Sponsored Content)
What You'll Do:
• Be the main point of contact representing the editorial social media team for all sponsored content campaigns.
• Work cross-functionally with our global teams including Sales, Brand Strategy, Content Partnerships, Account Management, Ad Ops, Research, Production, Post Production and Programming on a regular basis.
• Review and approve campaign proposals ensuring they align with our editorial voice and social media platform best practices.
• Attend internal kick off calls, and occasionally attend external kick off calls and meetings with clients.
• Review and approve client-facing decks and video treatments to ensure they align with our editorial voice and social media platform best practices.
• Review and approve video cuts for all social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Stories, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter and more.
• Manage and maintain sponsored content calendars across Food, Travel and Home & Design verticals working closely with editorial platform managers.
• Oversee freelancers that write copy for all sponsored content posts, and occasionally write copy as needed.
• Improve processes and systems as it relates to sponsored content on our social platforms, as needed.
• Proactively collaborate with the Sales organization to ensure they are informed of editorial best practices and high priority video series.
• Stay up to date on social media trends across all platforms.
What You'll Bring:
• 4 years experience managing social media content or channels
• Experience working with sponsored social content is a must
• Experience working in video creation a big plus
• Proven ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Expert communication skills, both written and verbal
• Experience working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
• Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to proactively find solutions to roadblocks
• Experience working within Food, Travel or Home & Design a big plus
• Ability to manage projects across multiple teams globally
• A passion for Tastemade and a positive, get-it-done attitude!