Business Development Manager
TastemadeSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
What you'll be doing:
• Identify new partners within the current company footprint with respect to key areas of focus and sell in Tastemade to leaders at these companies.
• Collaborate with legal to drive those deals to the conclusion, escalating issues when necessary.
• Work collaboratively with peers in ad sales, programming, platform, product, and engineering to bring these partnerships to life.
• Support the Head of BD in specific projects and drive overall departmental goals and KPI's.
What you'll bring:
• Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in digital media, content-centric businesses that monetize via advertising or subscription, developing and managing various partnerships, negotiating and closing agreements, and working across multi-functional teams.
• Great sellers who can pitch and close deals and then synthesize key deal points while negotiating agreements.
• Strong data and analytics mindset to ensure partnerships are managed to hit and exceed specific KPI's.
What Makes Us a Great Opportunity?
We prioritize an inclusive, People-first culture at Tastemade. From your first day, we strive to be a welcoming team that supports, nurtures and grows. We are also firm believers in ''walking the talk'' -- our employee-led workplace experience committees, DE&I groups, and wellness and philanthropic initiatives reflect much of our culture and build a sense of real community among our team. While working at Tastemade, you will collaborate with passionate, curious, and authentic peers, who are driven by our core values and equally enthusiastic about food, travel and home & design.
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Competitive vacation policy and paid company holidays
• Medical Co-Part Insurance
• Apple iMac, MacBook Pro, or equivalent hardware
• Monthly wellness stipend to support your physical and mental health
• Monthly electronics allowance to partially offset cell phone and internet costs
• Professional development by way of a feedback-driven culture, regular performance check-ins, and in-house mentorship and support programs
• Collaborative, passionate, and fun colleagues!
***This role can also be located in LA or NY
Tastemade is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruiting and interview process. If you require any assistance or need accommodations, please reach out to us at email@example.com