Business Development Manager
TastemadeSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
What you'll be doing:
• Identify various potential partners across a variety of different sectors that can help drive the distribution of Tastemade's linear channels, content, and brand.
• Negotiate deals with distribution partners in conjunction with Tastemade's legal team.
• Explore and vet new opportunities for the company and work with our finance team to model out.
• Oversee the integration with potential partners and be able to flag sources of friction or problem areas, and then work with the product/eng or content ops teams to address.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders (partner marketing) to ensure partners drive success in terms of key KPI's.
• Provide general support to the BD team lead on key company initiatives.
What you'll bring:
• Strong business development skills such as creating and analyzing deal structures, strategizing around various types of companies to pitch and new opportunities to pursue, and negotiating deals of various types.
• Strong sales mindset in terms of effectively selling Tastemade and working with the team to continually enhance and refine value proposition.
• Nimble and able to work across different teams to collaboratively bring partnerships to life.
• 3 to 6 years of direct experience at either a content-based business or a platform or company that distributes such services.