This was removed by the employer on 1/22/2024 10:14:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Brand Strategist jobs in Remote-US
Search all Brand Strategist postings
Full Time Job
What you'll be doing:
• Identify and develop consumer insights to inform overall creative direction for custom campaigns.
• Own the creation of custom programs for a variety of clients, working alongside internal teams (Community, Development, Talent, and Production) to own the tactical steps in crafting a solution that is both on brand for Tastemade and in line with Tastemade business goals
• Inform distribution strategies and packages based on platform-specific best practices while tying back to client KPIs and identify the creative lens for media placements that aligns with the overall storytelling of campaign hero assets.
• Bring creative, innovative and tactical program ideas to life through the writing, visual design & development of strong proposals
• Support Account Executive counterparts on qualified sales calls and strategy sessions, as well as proposal presentations and pitches, to positively impact client relationships and create high caliber creative programming
What you'll bring:
• 3-5 years of relevant experience in digital advertising and marketing creating custom programming with brands
• BA/BS degree or equivalent in a related field
• Experience with custom video programming is a huge plus
• Working knowledge of Keynote and Photoshop
• Ability to manage 3-5 ongoing projects at a time
What Makes Us a Great Opportunity?
We prioritize an inclusive, People-first culture at Tastemade. From your first day, we strive to be a welcoming team that supports, nurtures and grows . We are also firm believers in 'walking the talk' -- o ur employee-led workplace experience committees, DE&I groups, and wellness and philanthropic initiatives reflect much of our culture and build a sense of real community among our team. While working at Tastemade, you will collaborate with passionate, curious, and authentic peers, who are driven by our core values and equally enthusiastic about food, travel and home & design.
Remote work at Tastemade
This is a remote job opportunity and can reside in the following registered states: CA, CO,CT, DC, FL, IL, MD, ME, MT, NE, NJ, NY, OH, TX, and WA
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation policy and paid company holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP, and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• Monthly wellness stipend to support your physical and mental health
• Monthly electronics allowance to partially offset cell phone and internet costs
• One-time home office equipment stipend
• Professional development by way of a feedback-driven culture, regular performance check-ins, and in-house mentorship and support programs
• Collaborative, passionate, and fun colleagues!
We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity. If you're unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role, we still encourage you to apply! At Tastemade, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role.
Applicants are encouraged to share with our recruitment team any accommodations required during the recruitment process.
Our disclosure outlining how data might be processed as part of the application procedure is available here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.