TastemadeSao Paulo, SP
This was removed by the employer on 12/21/2020 8:26:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Brand Strategist jobs in Sao Paulo-SP
Search all Brand Strategist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Brand Strategist? The primary function of the Brand Strategy role is to act as the creative and strategic counterpart to the Sales team. The Brand Strategist is tasked with translating client KPIs & goals into an effective, creative and well-rounded programming strategy. The Brand Strategy team is also responsible for protecting the Tastemade voice, ensuring that we are creating content that always aligns with the Tastemade brand identity. Brand Strategists work alongside Programming, Development, Talent, Production, and Sales to balance the creative concepts and company goals with the tactical needs of our clients.
Who you are:
• A Creative Problem Solver. You're obsessed with solving brand problems through the most creative & innovative solutions.
• A Storyteller. You have a passion for storytelling, and want to help us tell great ones.
• A Team Player. You will be part of a global team, dedicated to collaboration and problem-solving.
• Trend Hunter. Forward-thinking trend hunter always identifying trends across the lifestyle spectrum.
• Client-Centric. You're obsessed with delivering the highest quality client experience.
• Data-Minded. You're always tying insights & data back to creative strategy.
• Unflappable & Super Organized. You keep your cool while managing multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
What you'll do:
• Work with Sales team to understand clients' qualified and measurable KPIs and identify Tastemade tactics most effective for those goals
• Own the creation of creative, strategic integrated custom programs for a variety of clients, working alongside internal teams (Programming, Development, Talent, and Production) to craft a solution that is both on brand for Tastemade and in line with Tastemade business goals
• Create effective distribution strategies and packages based on platform-specific best practices while tying back to client KPIs
• Bring creative, innovative and tactical program ideas to life through the writing, visual design & development of strong proposals
• Create strong packaging around our creative ideas so they both meet our business goals and ensure measurable success for our clients
• Provide strategic and tactical support to key accounts in partnership with Tastemade's Sales team
• Support Account Executive counterparts on qualified sales calls and strategy sessions, as well as proposal presentations and pitches, to positively impact client relationships and create high caliber creative programming
• Be a respected strategic & creative voice for both the client and Tastemade
• Work across verticals to compile proactive concepts and continuously work alongside sales counterparts to identify and define opportunities for the further growth of the accounts and campaigns
What you'll bring:
• 3-5 years of relevant experience in digital advertising and marketing creating custom programming with brands
• BA/BS degree or equivalent in a related field
• Fluent (speaking and writing) in Spanish and English
• Top performance record (we will check references)
• Working knowledge of Keynote
• Competitive compensation
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation days and paid holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• A stellar work environment – fun, casual, and fast-paced
]] This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.